Author Topic: Justified-Stripped Tour  (Read 7182 times)

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
Justified-Stripped Tour
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2003, 07:08:43 pm »
I'm going in august!! WOOH!! with my daddy!! lol holly did they let you take any pictures??? I want to bring my camera in but I don't want to get kicked out if I start taking them!! haha I think it would be pretty funny...but the tickets are sooooo expensive my daddy wouldn't be happy!! haha
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Justified-Stripped Tour
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2003, 09:44:50 pm »
yeah! i brought a camera and took pictures! Cameras were allowed where i went! but it all depends on where you see the concert maybe... but we weren't allowed to have digital cameras! cause they can double as a video or audio recorder and those are not allowed!

have an awesome time Shelly! i did!  :D
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Justified-Stripped Tour
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2003, 09:25:34 am »
Quote from: "kiisnsync"
2am?! whoa... she must live far away!
I'm not sure where the concert was, but she lives of course in my town, in Temecula, so I dunno...I just overheard her talking to a couple people about it, lol

Quote from: "kiisnsync"
i got home at around midnight and thats even after stopping at the hospital to see my bro on the way back

Omg, is your brother ok?

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Justified-Stripped Tour
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2003, 01:29:09 pm »
no, he's not... but he's in a different hospital every week, so it's nothing new.

the concert was in LA at the Staples Center! it wasnt too much of a drive for me... i think like 15 or 20 miles away...

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Justified-Stripped Tour
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2003, 03:22:43 pm »
Well I hope your brother gets better whatever is going on.

And the concert sounds pretty cool. It's been all over mtv, and TRL these past couple of weeks. I have to drive for like an hour or more to concerts I go to, lol. The closest one i've ever been to was in the town right next to me, my first or second concert-Joan Jett and the blackhearts, now that was somethin else, Haha

sayyouwould

• View Profile
Justified-Stripped Tour
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2003, 10:21:51 pm »
I saw the concert and it was awesome!!!!!!!!!! The best part of the black eyed peas part was when they sang Where is the love and Justin came out!! Everyone screamed!!!!!!!!! haha it was awesome!! My favorite part was Christinas......I love her music...I liked it when she sang walk away and the guy was poll dancing....ahhhh he was hot!! but...my favorite part was when she sang the voice within!! I love that song.

Justin was good. I thought his turn was shorter than christinas but it was still good. He sang girlfriend and gone which really made my night!!!!!  And right before he sang girlfriend he was like Who wants to be my girlfriend?? haha it was a really good song......my favorite part of his preformace though was when everyone thought it was done when he sang take it from here with his guitar...and he walked out and it was all dark for like 5 minutes then he comes out singing like I love you!! It was really cool...I had a good time and my dad did too!! lol

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Justified-Stripped Tour
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2003, 03:11:30 pm »
My little sisters went to Atlantic City to see it..

and the stage collapsed during rehearsal..
and the show was canceled.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Justified-Stripped Tour
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2003, 06:42:42 am »
Quote from: "sayyouwould"
I saw the concert and it was awesome!!!!!!!!!! The best part of the black eyed peas part was when they sang Where is the love and Justin came out!! Everyone screamed!!!!!!!!! haha it was awesome!! My favorite part was Christinas......I love her music...I liked it when she sang walk away and the guy was poll dancing....ahhhh he was hot!! but...my favorite part was when she sang the voice within!! I love that song.

Justin was good. I thought his turn was shorter than christinas but it was still good. He sang girlfriend and gone which really made my night!!!!!  And right before he sang girlfriend he was like Who wants to be my girlfriend?? haha it was a really good song......my favorite part of his preformace though was when everyone thought it was done when he sang take it from here with his guitar...and he walked out and it was all dark for like 5 minutes then he comes out singing like I love you!! It was really cool...I had a good time and my dad did too!! lol

i'm glad you had a good time!!!  :D
everything seems the same as when i went but Justin didnt come out during the black eyed peas... o well, lol, it made the wait for him exciting when he finally did! i also love her song, "The Voice Within"

sayyouwould

• View Profile
Justified-Stripped Tour
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2003, 09:10:07 pm »
I stayed at this radio station party thing before the show and it was really hot just so I could get the chance to win front row tickets but this girl who already won the poster contest...which was a trip to a night club that night to see justin and meet him...won the front row tickets too!! how unfair is that!! But it was still fun screaming right infront of there warm up places!! haha

Tiger Baby

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Justified-Stripped Tour
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2003, 08:41:14 am »
They're coming to Minnesota on September 2nd. I doubt I'll be able to get tickets. I don't really like Justin but I heard the tour is kick ass good.

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Justified-Stripped Tour
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2003, 09:45:16 pm »
Quote from: "Tiger Baby"
They're coming to Minnesota on September 2nd. I doubt I'll be able to get tickets. I don't really like Justin but I heard the tour is kick ass good.

My sisters just came back from it..

They loved it ;D