Author Topic: you could all probably tell I'm in a good mood today  (Read 6757 times)

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
you could all probably tell I'm in a good mood today
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2002, 02:40:56 pm »
well I'm taking off now to run some errands so I'll see you later. I've been sitting on my butt all day and not getting anything done..nice talking to you and I hope someone else comes by to talk.

see you, bye.

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2002, 02:42:29 pm »
lol

I remember on tomorrows world (program we have about inventions basically) where they showed a system someone had come up with whereby you could control the cursor with your eyes .. simply by looking at the screen and you blink your eyes to click.

The presenter woman was playing solitaire using it and it worked quite well, lol. You have to wear this thing on your head that watches your eyes. A bit freaky really :o)

-- Matt

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2002, 02:43:17 pm »
Yeah. Seeya Ty.

kaysha

• Administrator
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
50 users?
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2002, 02:47:35 am »
if it makes a diff, i'd like to see 50 users here as well... i think it would be kinda fun/interesting and i suspect the box could handle it.  my only concern is the 'forum chatting' -- it seems one of fullerene's best means of resolving their 'server' problems would be to setup a chat server or something better designed for chatting.  everyone one of those forum entries into a database row is a lot of the problem.  then to try to search through those rows?  oy... plus a horribly coded board?  i wouldn't wish that nightmare on a hated sys admin.

-katia
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton