Author Topic: Being young at the dinner table  (Read 1860 times)

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
Being young at the dinner table
« on: July 02, 2003, 12:04:46 pm »
I may have known when his hand slammed fists pound into the stain lathered wooden countertop.  His words knives, not carving like thanks to be given, but a rabbit like pounce across the once living beast.  The cries of whom could only be heard by the already deceased creators of the human thought to be mindless creation.  Its dead eyes stare with powerful emotion. Happiness and anger, whichever was activated as flies were swished away in the broomlike waltz.  I might have known that this meal was blessed by the almighty, but he couldnt stop using his name in vain as he pounded his way.   His way to get you to do what he wants, his way to work every day, his way to the varnished box to quiet his insecurities.  As he threw the kickstand back like the bull rider and rattled off into oblivion i knew, i almost knew.  It was only to help people, until he found himself.
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

x Jennifer x

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - Jenniferx20@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iiijennifer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocites.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2003, 12:31:48 pm »
you  have a way with words pete......mostly everything i read by you is written so beautifully..i don't know..i almost actually feel something when reading your writings.....maybe a spark of talent....

then again the opinion is coming from the girl you hate and is disgusted by the most...which may not mean anything to you

ah well..i don't carewhen i see things i like i must comment on it..and your work is very impressive and i enjoy reading them honestly...even the "poems" ..i don't know..they just make me get this feeling..puts a smile on my face..:wink:

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2003, 02:47:12 pm »
:D

pete, hug, this is good!! Well, I hope you are feeling alright today!! You need to smile, if i was there i'd pull up your cheeks into one for you, haha... nah, i'd give you endless hugs... *if i could just hold you, tonigggght* ;)