Author Topic: Post your pet pics here! (warning :: extremely cute content)  (Read 125741 times)

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Post your pet pics here! (warning :: extremely cute content)
« Reply #450 on: February 17, 2005, 07:06:00 am »
Quote from: "emmy"
Quote from: "Chloe"
Quote from: "Scotty"
my dog would eat till he was sick then eat his sick and look for something else to eat

I HATE it when dogs eat their puke :icky:

yeh.  very nasty.  my dog like i said would eat anything.  his puke, the cat's puke, from the litter box...  :icky:

Dogs eat from the litter box because cat foot is so much higher in protein than theirs that when it comes out the other side it's STILL high in protein for them.

But if you let your cats go outside they can pick up Toxoplasmosis which doesn't hurt cat's much, but if your dog gets it then it can kill him/her in a HURRY.

So make sure you keep your dog out of the cat box.

I actually have a small cat door on my laundry room that keeps frodo away from the cat box.  My brother also got one of those "self cleaning" litter boxes and he says it's awesome.  So I may get one of those.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
« Reply #451 on: February 17, 2005, 07:15:38 am »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
my dog would eat till he was sick then eat his sick and look for something else to eat

yeh.  very nasty.  my dog like i said would eat anything.  his puke, the cat's puke, from the litter box...  :icky:

Dogs eat from the litter box because cat foot is so much higher in protein than theirs that when it comes out the other side it's STILL high in protein for them.

But if you let your cats go outside they can pick up Toxoplasmosis which doesn't hurt cat's much, but if your dog gets it then it can kill him/her in a HURRY.

I actually have a small cat door on my laundry room that keeps frodo away from the cat box.  My brother also got one of those "self cleaning" litter boxes and he says it's awesome.  So I may get one of those.

careful, my friend's family had one of the self-cleaning litter boxes and the cats were scared of it.  It has a loud motorized thing that scrapes the poop and clumps away and the cats didn't like it.
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

Scotty

• MSN Messenger - c_slaughter14@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pianoguy1588
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic88@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 17, 2005, 08:16:18 am »
Quote from: "Dancernl"

careful, my friend's family had one of the self-cleaning litter boxes and the cats were scared of it.  It has a loud motorized thing that scrapes the poop and clumps away and the cats didn't like it.

emily ur dog is CrAzY...like...crazy drunk mofos in the sig thread crazy

gak if u worry that much about your pet then whats the point in having one why dont you just wrap it up in a cotton wool ball and seal it in cryogenic chamber till they have invented a cure for everything. I let my dog do what it wants to do but if its not what I want it to do then it's a different matter.

OMG FREAK WHO DOES THAT hmm today im gonna invent....wait....I KNOW A SELF-DISPOSING CAT LITTER BOX s/he is prob a millionaire

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 17, 2005, 11:28:29 am »

gak if u worry that much about your pet then whats the point in having one why dont you just wrap it up in a cotton wool ball and seal it in cryogenic chamber till they have invented a cure for everything. I let my dog do what it wants to do but if its not what I want it to do then it's a different matter.

OMG FREAK WHO DOES THAT hmm today im gonna invent....wait....I KNOW A SELF-DISPOSING CAT LITTER BOX s/he is prob a millionaire

huh?

wait, are you suggesting I should let me dog eat cat shit and not worry about it?

WTF are you talking about?
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

---Andrew

Scotty

• View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 17, 2005, 11:32:48 am »

huh?

wait, are you suggesting I should let me dog eat cat shit and not worry about it?

it was a joke man, chill

im not suggesting it no, u just sounded paranoid, u even know a disease...too...much....information

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 17, 2005, 12:09:11 pm »

huh?

it was a joke man, chill

im not suggesting it no, u just sounded paranoid, u even know a disease...too...much....information

lol.

oh.  Well, I know it for 2 reasons.

1) my bro's dog got it from 2 stray cats he took in.  He lived, but he was very sick.

2) they talked about it on House :)

And I do worry about my pets a lot.  Some people don't understand it, but I consider cruelty to animals to be the single worst thing a person can do.  And it is probably the only time I would be psychologically capable of beating a person to death.

---Andrew

Scotty

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 17, 2005, 12:28:52 pm »
I just did voluntary work for the SSPCA (Scottish Society for Protection against Cruelty to Animals) and the cases i dealt with were tough. I nearly cried alot but I couldnt cause I had to keep a good composure.  But anyways I quit it was too hard.  Plus I didnt have much time, I needed to study for exams.

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

Jessica

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • holly golightly meets vampira goth
    • AOL Instant Messenger - strongxlikemusic
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/jessicacordero
« Reply #457 on: February 20, 2005, 11:32:55 pm »
jessica's puppy before:

Jessica's puppy after:

:)

who knew she would gain 70 pounds in a year?
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy"
-Ludwig van Beethoven

Jay_Oh

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - jen@olson.net.nz
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NZGroovage
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nzgroovage/index.htm/
    • Email
« Reply #458 on: May 04, 2005, 03:48:30 am »
My kitten Trixie (Trx) is obsessed with my computer monitor...she'll spend hours laying on top of it and watching the mouse.

More pictures here....
http://photobucket.com/albums/v43/NZGroovage/Trixie/?action=view&current=Picture301.jpg

Afterglow: Brazil is a forest... bah....
Gingernut: I didnt know brazil had sheep...

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 04, 2005, 10:31:54 am »
my Muffy passed away a little over a month ago!!  :cry:

but in a couple weeks we're going to this dog show where the people who bred her grandfather will be, and we might get a puppy.

i still miss my baby though!!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

emmy

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • ICQ Messenger - 62879091
    • MSN Messenger - emilyct84@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ieatpijunz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ceruleantown.com/
« Reply #460 on: May 04, 2005, 01:21:59 pm »
aww, thats so sad  :cry: such a cute puppy.

katiakaysha: I MUST DO MY PEEPEES

Scotty

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 04, 2005, 02:23:34 pm »
aww that is so sad. sorry hols.

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

Xenophanes

« Reply #462 on: May 04, 2005, 04:39:29 pm »
It's about time I got some pictures in here:

From left: Siena (my sister's Brittany) and Chopper (my 12 year old golden retriever-black lab mix)

A closer look at Chopper

My box turtle, Myrtle.

Hmmm...what's this over here?

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 21, 2005, 05:57:25 pm »
well... he's not ours yet. We found him at a dog show today and are  going back and buying him tomorrow. He's an absolute sweetheart!
He's an American Cocker Spaniel. His full name is Carousel Ring Leader (carousel is his family name), but his short name is Ringo. We named him that because his mom is Brass Ring and his dad is What a Riot. So we figured Ring Leader would work because a ring leader can cause a riot in the ring. And he's the shy, laid back boy out of his siblings, kinda like Ringo was in the Beatles. He's 4 months old!

"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Gingernut

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: May 21, 2005, 11:07:48 pm »
Aww. hes cute.

Looks like hes having fun there!
Quote from: "Holly"