Author Topic: Post your pet pics here! (warning :: extremely cute content)  (Read 134033 times)

PintOGuinness

• VCUBs
  • Your true colors shown
  • My face is on milk cartons
    • ICQ Messenger - 3162963
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PintOGuinnessVC
    • View Profile
    • http://www.buckheadyouthorchestra.com
    • Email
Post your pet pics here! (warning :: extremely cute content)
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2003, 06:56:27 am »
-- Jason

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2003, 07:16:33 am »
Quote from: "Zebrakorn"
Quote from: "Logikal X"
woah!,  thats not nice of her.  Uno wouldnt bite me, if i stick my hand in her cage she licks it.   I think the funniest thing was when she escaped last week.  I couldnt find her for a whole day...then i was in the kitchen calling her and i heard this scratching,..she was under the cabinets trying to squeeze out to get to me through this little tiny crack that only her nose and paws fit through.   Eventually she gave up trying to fit and found another place....but at least she is loyal

Awww that's sweet. Boo was like that too.. she'd just lick your finger to the bone lol. But Magrat has always been very territorial and defensive of their home. I was stupid enough to think that I could get her used to being stroked inside the cage. Was also stupid enough to think I could take my hand away in time lol .. I was proved wrong! =)

Couldn't type witht that finger for a couple of weeks =/

wow, i would be scared of her for the remainder of her life if she ever bit me....id probably also be irate for a while too...

Jason, those dogs are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2003, 10:26:32 am »
wow, i would be scared of her for the remainder of her life if she ever bit me....id probably also be irate for a while too...

Well I did shout at her and call her a bitch =P

Then I walked to the kitchen, leaving a red line in my wake lol

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2003, 10:41:17 am »
Yeah its a painful thing!....My ex worked at a pet store and they had a few older big rats that we would play with.  One day we figured we could let them see each other...ohhhhh bad idea, they were ripping each other to pieces, then i went to grab the one i was holding and it chomped all the way through my finger.....i almost stepped on the rat out of anger, but i refrained, and my ex used a big leather glove to pull them apart as they attempted to chomp her too....was quite the scene
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2003, 11:23:50 am »
Quote from: "PintOGuinness"

I miss Max and Duncan.

Destroy any more curtains?   :wink:
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2003, 11:25:50 am »
Yeah its a painful thing!....My ex worked at a pet store and they had a few older big rats that we would play with.  One day we figured we could let them see each other...ohhhhh bad idea, they were ripping each other to pieces, then i went to grab the one i was holding and it chomped all the way through my finger.....i almost stepped on the rat out of anger, but i refrained, and my ex used a big leather glove to pull them apart as they attempted to chomp her too....was quite the scene

Hehehehe.  Shoulda let me cats loose in there.  They'd have fixed that REAL quick  :wink:

hmmm...actualy... come to think of it.  My cats are kinda sissies.  They'd rather nap.  Now my AUNTS cat.  It's MEAN!  :twisted:
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

---Andrew

PintOGuinness

• VCUBs
  • Your true colors shown
  • My face is on milk cartons
    • ICQ Messenger - 3162963
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PintOGuinnessVC
    • View Profile
    • http://www.buckheadyouthorchestra.com
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2003, 12:12:15 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"

I miss Max and Duncan.

---Andrew

Nope... we still haven't replaces the first ones... lol

and you know you're welcome anytime.  Still coming end of Aug?
-- Jason

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2003, 01:10:50 pm »
Quote from: "PintOGuinness"

I miss Max and Duncan.

---Andrew

Nope... we still haven't replaces the first ones... lol

and you know you're welcome anytime.  Still coming end of Aug?

Looks like the weekend of Sept 1.... holiday weekend.  Thats the plan that is on the table.  Me and some friends would be staying in downtown ATL somewhere (Still need to find out where the event is) for the weekend, and I'd be around in the evenings.
---Andrew

---Andrew

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2003, 01:43:07 pm »
Nice dogs Jason!

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

Mountaineer

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - guitragirl6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/beepr
« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2003, 03:52:40 pm »
ok Heres my dog Sugar

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2003, 05:03:07 am »

Hehehehe.  Shoulda let me cats loose in there.  They'd have fixed that REAL quick  :wink:

hmmm...actualy... come to think of it.  My cats are kinda sissies.  They'd rather nap.  Now my AUNTS cat.  It's MEAN!  :twisted:
---Andrew

I've often found the cliché dog / cat / rodent way of things often doesn't apply. Magrat met a cat once .. we introduced them .. and she bit the cat's paw, lol .. the cat was always very cautious after that! Rats are damn fast and can be really vicious. But then so can cats .. depends on the animal I guess =)

I used to have a cat called Frodo many years ago who chased dogs lmao. There was an alsation down the road who was terrified of him! =D

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2003, 05:04:04 am »
Sugar is so cuuuuuute!!!

I guess her name fits her well .. very sweet =P

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2003, 05:13:33 am »
Quote from: "Zebrakorn"

---Andrew

I've often found the cliché dog / cat / rodent way of things often doesn't apply. Magrat met a cat once .. we introduced them .. and she bit the cat's paw, lol .. the cat was always very cautious after that! Rats are damn fast and can be really vicious. But then so can cats .. depends on the animal I guess =)

I used to have a cat called Frodo many years ago who chased dogs lmao. There was an alsation down the road who was terrified of him! =D

My old rat Bink from about 4 years ago used to go and lay down with my roomates cat...sometimes the cat would seem confused and run, but they never had any issues  :D

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2003, 05:16:31 am »
...sometimes the cat would seem confused and run

lmao .. the cat was probably wondering how the hell the rat was being so confident. Part of what cats learn at school .. if a rat lays down next to you and doesn't seem in the slightest bit intimidated, then something's wrong.. run for your life! =D

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2003, 10:51:26 am »

Bunn Bunn's Junior

Fluffster

And Rabi

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar