Author Topic: Audio Editing Program:  (Read 10637 times)

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Audio Editing Program:
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2003, 08:20:33 am »
No probs! I thought I may as well make it a bit louder and try to get rid of some of the noise, although it wasn't all that successful.

Yeah let me know when you've got what you need and I'll get rid, although there's no hurry =)

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
Audio Editing Program:
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2003, 08:26:09 am »
Yea...it's actually kind of slow...I'm on 2:06 of 3:59

hehe...These computers are horid!

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
Audio Editing Program:
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2003, 08:27:41 am »
Quote from: "danielmarko"
Yea...it's actually kind of slow...I'm on 2:06 of 3:59

hehe...These computers are horid!

OMG!

It just started over  :cry:

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
Audio Editing Program:
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2003, 08:30:41 am »
OMG!

Could you just upload it to my tripod site?

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
Audio Editing Program:
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2003, 08:31:28 am »
Daniel, maybe you should pick up a copy of CoolEdit Pro and learn to do this stuff. It's really easy, once you have the hang of it.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Audio Editing Program:
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2003, 08:34:05 am »
Hang on lol .. it was a 20Mb file.

I just zipped them up, so have another look at that url and download the zip files.. they're a tenth the size.

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Audio Editing Program:
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2003, 08:35:56 am »
For info, I used GoldWave, which is shareware. I think you can pay to have certain tools unlocked, but I've never bothered. It's great for basic editing..

http://www.goldwave.com

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
Audio Editing Program:
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2003, 08:38:24 am »
Quote from: "m125 Boy"
Daniel, maybe you should pick up a copy of CoolEdit Pro and learn to do this stuff. It's really easy, once you have the hang of it.

I actually have an editing featuring on my computer at home, its not big and fancy....but the story is...

My computer at home is broken, well unable to connect to the internet,(lightning struck the phone line, when I was online) and I can't afford a new one, since no one will hire me....So....I recorded that song onto it, and since I don't have a CD burner I have to cut it into 60 second bits and then save them to floppy disks and bring them to the library...

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
Audio Editing Program:
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2003, 03:44:28 pm »

I actually have an editing featuring on my computer at home, its not big and fancy....but the story is...

My computer at home is broken, well unable to connect to the internet,(lightning struck the phone line, when I was online) and I can't afford a new one, since no one will hire me....So....I recorded that song onto it, and since I don't have a CD burner I have to cut it into 60 second bits and then save them to floppy disks and bring them to the library...

So, you are saying that your computer works, but your modem was fried? Ehh... too bad I don't live near you. I have a few lying around that you could have. If you pay shipping, one of them is your's.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
Audio Editing Program:
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2003, 06:02:43 am »

So, you are saying that your computer works, but your modem was fried? Ehh... too bad I don't live near you. I have a few lying around that you could have. If you pay shipping, one of them is your's.

Is it easy to use? And you bet, I would pay shipping and for the item, it is easier than buying a new computer.

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
Audio Editing Program:
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2003, 07:03:13 am »
Hey Matt, could you just upload the .wav to my site, this computer is being so messed up about the .ZIP thing....

Thanks so much for taking the time to help me with this!

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Audio Editing Program:
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2003, 04:13:36 am »
Hey Matt, could you just upload the .wav to my site, this computer is being so messed up about the .ZIP thing....

Thanks so much for taking the time to help me with this!

That's okay. PM me the details about how to upload to your site and I'll sort it for you. Just make sure there's plenty of space .. it's around 20Mb!

What's wrong with using the zip file? Should work fine. As long as you have winzip installed, you simply right click on the file and then "Extract to blablabla.wav" ..

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Audio Editing Program:
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2003, 04:14:59 am »
Is it easy to use? And you bet, I would pay shipping and for the item, it is easier than buying a new computer.

Modems are cheap cheap! You can pick up an external usb modem from around £30 which is .. um .. something dollars lol.

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
Audio Editing Program:
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2003, 05:39:37 am »
Quote from: "Zebrakorn"
That's okay. PM me the details about how to upload to your site and I'll sort it for you. Just make sure there's plenty of space .. it's around 20Mb!

What's wrong with using the zip file? Should work fine. As long as you have winzip installed, you simply right click on the file and then "Extract to blablabla.wav" ..

I got it done...haha, Thanks!

And for that modem thing....I wouldn't know what the heck I was doing...LoL! I think I am pretty dumb with computer set up and stuff...LoL!

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Audio Editing Program:
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2003, 06:15:12 am »
USB is mega simple to set up. You just plug it in the only slot it will fit properly and install the software when it asks. You usually get basic instructions anyway.