Women
10 (41.7%)
George Bush
9 (37.5%)
All of the above
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: July 15, 2003, 03:01:26 pm

Author Topic: Who is known to lie the most?  (Read 7171 times)

LimeTwister

Who is known to lie the most?
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2003, 06:22:28 pm »
Quote from: "PintOGuinness"
great.. another uneducated bush bashing thread...

it's not really a bush bashing thread...only me and a few other people have comments that diss him....after all it is now on the news that he lied...well some dude he gets his information from lied...BUT in reality, if you are the president shouldn't you be making damn sure your facts are true?

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2003, 07:01:49 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
BUT in reality, if you are the president shouldn't you be making damn sure your facts are true?

He's human. Humans make mistakes. Can't be perfect/100% correct all the time. No matter who you are.

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2003, 10:11:45 pm »

I'm not so sure Bush is a liar.  Perhaps propaganda, but not really lying.  In fact he might be just a little too honest.  The information he was using just supported his agenda --hence propaganda.  I think alot of people in the U.S. are just genuinely scared of something happening here.  There are alot of laws being broken, and alot of junk going on that is not legitamate in the name of security.

The problem with what he set forth was used for making judgements by many people to support the war.  Since that information was perhaps incorrect (and perhaps it wasn't) it tarnishes our cause for which the information was partly a bases for.  I still think he is an idiot, and he should be rightfully blamed for missinforming the public.  There is a difference between being open and straight forward and missinforming the public.  He is responsible for what he does in office.  I don't support the democrats either because it too so long for this problem to arise.  It is just more political propaganda and I'm sick of hearing them point fingers when in fact they are partly responsible for current affairs also.

So I figure he is not a liar.  He is just very stupid.

Anyway, my aurgument is skipping around now so I'll end here for now.

tylor

OlivierDetraz

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2003, 02:37:09 am »
W. :wink:

LimeTwister

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2003, 04:38:49 am »
Quote from: "Me&myPiano"
BUT in reality, if you are the president shouldn't you be making damn sure your facts are true?

He's human. Humans make mistakes. Can't be perfect/100% correct all the time. No matter who you are.

if britney spears or even vanessa carlton was the ones who gave the wrong information, yes they're human...when it comes to going to war and killing hundreds of people...then know the facts and not say "oh i made a mistake."

ay ay ay, i am gonna leave this thread alone.

PintOGuinness

• VCUBs
  • Your true colors shown
  • My face is on milk cartons
    • ICQ Messenger - 3162963
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PintOGuinnessVC
    • View Profile
    • http://www.buckheadyouthorchestra.com
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2003, 07:56:39 pm »

after all it is now on the news that he lied...well some dude he gets his information from lied...BUT in reality, if you are the president shouldn't you be making damn sure your facts are true?

Again Joe.. your facts are wrong...  or at least skewed... (not surprising if you're watching the mainstream liberal biased media.)  If you are the President of the United States you receive breifings.  One of wich comes from the director of the CIA.  If the director of the CIA gives your speech a go ahead you have no reason to doubt him. And when the Director of the CIA says, "The president had every reason to believe that the text presented to him was sound."  Jackasses in the media should stop reporting the opposite so as to not promote incorrect information. But their agenda just doesn't allow for that.

Also.. even if the initial intelligence was forged... there appears to be other more reliable intelligence.. but it was not allowed ot be given to the US...  you know who blocked it?  The French.. big surprise...  It was not The US and The president who was acting shady.. at least he was out front acting in front of the world... not acting secretly and shady  saying there was no evidence, all the while hiding the evidence...

And Mod who wants to split this thread feel free...  I welcome it ;)
-- Jason

VanessaLover03

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GodMustHateMe003
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2003, 10:03:07 pm »
survey says....WOMEN!! (just cuz they cant make up their mind  :wink: )
A Very Proud NESSAholic and NESSAjedi PadVan,
Alex

NESSAholics forever!!!!

Jophess

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2003, 09:14:28 am »
Women by far!

Bwahahaa  :twisted:
Joe

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2003, 09:37:59 pm »
actually I'm highly educated and I bash Bush constantly. LMAO
Just because somebody doesn't agree with your opinion it doesn't make them uneducated.

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2003, 10:04:35 pm »
Last time I checked, the British still hold that their intellegence was accurate. Maybe this has changed. I was gone on vacation, not checking news when this whole thing blew over. Anyone care to correct me and cite a report that the British Goverment retracted that statement?
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

Tiger Baby

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2003, 02:54:11 pm »
Quote from: "danielmarko"
Especially girls...For example the girl who said she was a virgin...I knew it was too good to be true....indeed!

He was talking about me. Daniel you weren't supposed to tell anyone! *slaps you*  :wink:

Mountaineer

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - guitragirl6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/beepr
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2003, 04:12:43 pm »
MEN!!!!!!!!!