Author Topic: Avril Lavigne  (Read 106014 times)

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #240 on: April 14, 2007, 06:37:12 pm »
just found AOL studio When You're Gone[/quote]

Vultch

• Moderators
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Trading Yesterday
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BVulture
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theageof.info
    • Email
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #241 on: April 17, 2007, 10:45:14 am »
I picked up the new CD today. Its good stuff!
Been a long time coming too.

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #242 on: April 17, 2007, 11:34:34 am »
got it off iTunes. It is really good! She's such a potty mouth lol

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #243 on: April 17, 2007, 12:59:46 pm »
I'm sitting in my car in front of Best Buy right now with it in my hand.  I'm having to redownload LAME first so I can even put it on my MP3 player though!! :x
Dustin

Manda

• View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #244 on: April 17, 2007, 04:01:39 pm »
I fucking LOVE the cd, Hot is my favorite song.
I got home at like 2am last night after going to the Virgin Megastore in Hollywood to get my wristband to guarantee my cd gets signed on thursday. I'm so excited! I bought the Deluxe edition and the regular copy that I can listen to. The other one will be stashed away with all my autographed vc stash.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

zurielshimon

• AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #245 on: April 17, 2007, 11:04:33 pm »
This CD is really good.  It's certainly Avril.  Looking at the whole album together with her previous two albums., it seems very evolutionary rather than revolutionary.  I haven't yet picked out favorites.  Maybe tomorrow.

I have a question.  A puzzle, even.  At first, I had read that "Keep Holding On" would probably not be included on this album.  Then I read that a version would appear, however it would be a completely different recording and/or mix from the 'Eragon' version.  I get the disc today and "Keep Holding On" sounds identical to the version I'm familiar with.  Were these all rumors, or did they give in to popular demand, or am I not hearing right?  "Keep Holding On" was such a popular song that I read it's why the release of "Girlfriend" was delayed.  Although it's been said repeatedly that "Girlfriend" is the official lead single from 'TBDT', since "KHO" is on this album, it means that in actual practice there were two lead singles from it.
Dustin

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #246 on: April 17, 2007, 11:12:47 pm »
i heard a song that sounded like keep holding on on the site promosquad.com, but it had a different title.. yeah

Manda

• View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #247 on: April 20, 2007, 09:46:00 am »
When will tickets for a tour be up for sale? Does anyone know?

Oh and I saw her yesterday! I waited about two damn hours, we weren't allowed to take pictures (of course) and she sounded like a little mouse when she said hi and asked what my name was. But she did look really pretty.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #248 on: April 20, 2007, 10:50:26 am »
Quote from: "Manda"
When will tickets for a tour be up for sale? Does anyone know?

I don't know about the tickets but I heard on the radio that there wont be a tour until 2008.

Manda

• View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #249 on: April 20, 2007, 12:49:51 pm »
Really? If thats true thats a long ass time.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #250 on: April 21, 2007, 10:20:39 am »
I used to like her a lot but now I just dont like her. The new single just is not deep tis so bubble gum pop.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #251 on: April 21, 2007, 11:00:38 am »
Dang "Girlfriend" is growing on me!
It's actually a fun song, I don't think we should look further than that.
Except for the horrible foreign versions. :lol:
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #252 on: April 22, 2007, 02:49:31 pm »
Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"
I used to like her a lot but now I just dont like her. The new single just is not deep tis so bubble gum pop.

have you heard the other songs on the album? She wrote some really nice ballads if you ask me.

Manda

• View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #253 on: April 23, 2007, 09:58:51 pm »
can someone send me alone by avril lavigne? It wasn't on my deluxe edition cd. I'd really like it.  :D

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
Avril Lavigne
« Reply #254 on: April 23, 2007, 10:48:43 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"
can someone send me alone by avril lavigne? It wasn't on my deluxe edition cd. I'd really like it.  :D

Ditto.. also, my friend mentioned another song on his preordered CD that I didn't get from my iTunes order. Maybe that's "alone" too?