Other Topics > Other Musicians

YELLOWCARD

<< < (4/12) > >>

Holly:
yeah... i dont get why people are like that. i think the only important thing is that i am a fan, it doesnt matter how or when i became one. youd think theyd be nice to me since we share a common interest, but nope, they're jerks.
and OMG! Rooney fans are sooo like that too! At Pepsi Smash they were so rude to my friends and I, and that was in person, lol, i was so ready to hit one of them. cause they werent even only slightly being rude, they were being very rude! i woulda yelled at them but i didnt want to risk being kicked out and miss seeing Cold!

jlmusicchick:
i know! luckily they don't shun me since i've been a fan for so long, but i've seen them tear new fans to shreds on the boards. that crap just pisses me off, because everyone was a new fan at one point in time.....grrr.....the Rooney fans say that they "own" rooney and all that stuff....it's just stupid. I say you start a new Yellowcard fan mb and i'll join and it'll be the most kick ass Yellowcard fan mb there is :-P As long as you like the music and you support the band everyone else can go blow it out their ear.

Holly:
yeah... fans like that are stupid, no one "owns" the band, lol. and some fans are mad cause their fave band is getting bigger and becoming more popular, and they want them to be nobodies forever. you'd think a true fan would want their band to be really sucessful, but some people are selfish and think that the band should stay nobodies just so its easier for them as fans!

you guys should check out this link! its a yellowcard player! please help me out! its for a contest!

http://www.bandbuilder.com/yellowcard/index.php?ref_code=E24918

jlmusicchick:

--- Quote from: "kiisnsync" --- and some fans are mad cause their fave band is getting bigger and becoming more popular, and they want them to be nobodies forever. you'd think a true fan would want their band to be really sucessful, but some people are selfish and think that the band should stay nobodies just so its easier for them as fans!

--- End quote ---

i brought that same opinion on the rooney board, and i got eaten alive. they just don't realize how stupid they are being. even the rooney boys themselves who post from time to time have said how excited they are for their new success.....*stoprangingstopranting*

Holly:

--- Quote from: "jlmusicchick" ---
--- Quote from: "kiisnsync" --- and some fans are mad cause their fave band is getting bigger and becoming more popular, and they want them to be nobodies forever. you'd think a true fan would want their band to be really sucessful, but some people are selfish and think that the band should stay nobodies just so its easier for them as fans!

--- End quote ---

i brought that same opinion on the rooney board, and i got eaten alive. they just don't realize how stupid they are being. even the rooney boys themselves who post from time to time have said how excited they are for their new success.....*stoprangingstopranting*
--- End quote ---

yeah... and yellowcard is really trying to get their name and music out there! why else would they make apearances on shows like Pepsi Smash, have their song played on a popular show the OC, and have all these contests like the one i'm participating in now that the purpose is to get people to spread their music around. one girl was like "it's the fault of people of you that tickets for their shows are harder to get and more expensive now!" so instead of doing what the band wants, these people are doing the opposite.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version