Holly:

--- Quote from: "VanessaLover03" ---yea, i love their "one hit wonder"
--- End quote ---

hey!  :evil:  :o

Holly:
yayyyyyyyyyy...
i'm seeing them in 1 HOUR!!!
which means i better get going... haha. *excited*
i'll post about it when i get back later tonight!

Holly:
yay!!! it was an AWESOME time tonight!!!
we got there at about 6:15 and the guys were warming off, then they went off stage and were hanging out behind it for awhile. it's an outdoor stage, so there's really no backstage area, so my friend and i went back there. the area was tapped off, but we stood at the side, and i yelled "Ryan!!" and he came over and i got him to autograph my cd cover! Ben came over too! and i got his as well!!! Then a lil while later Sean came over and i got him to sign it as well! I was missing Longidew's... but they were about to go onstage so we went back to the other side! they sang about 8 or 9 songs i think... which was pretty good for a free concert that they didnt have alot of time for since they had another show afterwards. some of the songs were "Hello Friend", "Way Away", "Ocean Avenue" and "October Nights" along with others. the crowed was CRAZY! i was scarred from the moshing, so we stayed to the side. alot of people were crowed surfing and jumping on stage, but then theyd either be pushed off the stage, or pulled off by on of the workers... lol, but they had fun, so i guess it was worth it to those fans.
after the show i went back there again... i waved at Ben and told him he did a great job (he's the nicest!! he gave my friend and i his last guitar pick, but i let my friend have it, so i dont have it anymore). then i finally got Longidew to sign my cd cover!! and then he took my sharpi which i never got back... lol, o well! its just a pen, and i got more then that!  :D
i had alot of fun!

Holly:
this is a really bad pics... cause it was taken on a cell phone... but heres
Sean (the violinist) and me!  :D  :D  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version