Author Topic: Your First Kiss  (Read 54740 times)

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2003, 05:42:01 pm »
haha, it was with my boyfriend in 2nd grade... we just decided to try it... but it wasnt anything much!
and then my first real one was when i was 12 or 13 at a party...
but actually i've never kissed someone where it actually meant something to me. i'm picky with guys, lol, and also shy.
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

OlivierDetraz

Your First Kiss
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2003, 12:55:47 am »
Quote from: "Lucy-san"
(...) yay! je gagne!...je devrais obtenir un bonbon...lol....j'aime ce mot trop

Tiens, tu peux choisir parmi tout ces bonbons... :lol:

Lucy-san

Your First Kiss
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2003, 08:18:09 pm »
ooo...je choisis celui-la... qui est jaune avec bleu et tres circulaire...le voyez-vous? :)

hey holly! I havent talked to you in sooo long! remember you're my NESSAmom? hehe...I'm envious of all these people like who had boyfriends in like grade 2... and went to these infamous make-out parties that all tweens except me apparently go to. well I can relate to you on one thing...I'm shy and picky too ;)!

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2003, 09:29:04 pm »
Quote from: "Lucy-san"
ooo...je choisis celui-la... qui est jaune avec bleu et tres circulaire...le voyez-vous? :)

hey holly! I havent talked to you in sooo long! remember you're my NESSAmom? hehe...I'm envious of all these people like who had boyfriends in like grade 2... and went to these infamous make-out parties that all tweens except me apparently go to. well I can relate to you on one thing...I'm shy and picky too ;)!

hey Jamie!! yeah!! its been forever!! hehe, you were my first nessadaughter! :)
lol... my bf in second grade wasnt anything much, we were like 7! then he moved to new jersey and that was that! i heard he's back in town now... but i havent seen him. lol, and hes been my only boyfriend, so really, i've never had one! i'm not picky in a way where i dont date guys if theyre not cute enough! lol... if you could see some of the guys ive dated u'd believe that! i just care about personality, maturity level and how the guy acts... actually i dont like hot guys, they scare me... unless i find a really nice one, but i havent found a cool nice guy yet... theyre all too into themselves!
relationships kinda freak me out too! i stopped things with the last guy i dated because i knew he was more into me then i was into him (the whole maturity level thing turned me off). i knew he liked me but i didnt think he was attached so i figured it was safe to get out of... but i was wrong! he was really depressed about it, and now i feel bad. so what i was trying to prevent backfired on me... so now i'm especially timid about dating.
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Lucy-san

Your First Kiss
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2003, 10:03:50 pm »
oh I hear ya on that most guys are all into themselves. and relationships are scary...I mean if you think about it all you're doing is emotionally attaching yourself and forcing yourself to rely on something thats probably extremely volatile. but I think if it works, its the most amazing thing. I suppose its all about patience and finding the right person so it seems like you've got it right. I only wish I could care a lot less about how attractive guys are...I try...but fail usually lol.

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2003, 06:03:49 am »
I think boys at this age are hard to deal with. The guy i went to the 'prom' with is/was seriously popular, and that just caused so many problems. I thought i was special because he had chosen me out of all these other girls, but really you are all the time fighting a losing battle.

Holly- i am withdrawing from that whole dating thing at the moment too, to me all it seems to end in is pain.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2003, 07:19:48 am »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
Holly- i am withdrawing from that whole dating thing at the moment too, to me all it seems to end in is pain.

That's unfortunate. You just need to learn how to avoid the jerks that for some crazy reason, all girls are attracted to. That's when you get hurt.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2003, 09:28:13 am »
It just sucks, we didn't even go out and he still seems to have broken my heart. Go check earlier entries of my LJ. You know, maybe i was attracted to a jerk- he morphed into a jerk. Boys who aren't jerks are hard to find because they never make themselves known to you, do you see what i mean?
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2003, 09:42:30 am »
I can't say how old I was when it happened, because people would think I'm a freak!! haha
But I do remember that it was cute and all. It happened in my room, hehe.
I invited this girl I knew from Paris at my place, well, of course, we already saw each other in Paris, went to the movies and all but nothing happened.
And then it just happened when we were hanging out in my room. It's so classic! lol
But her and I only lasted 2 days...pathetic huh? (oh and btw, you gotta hate ex-bfs!!!!!)
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

Lucy-san

Your First Kiss
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2003, 10:29:56 am »
mmm...going out with popular guys is soo appealing but I guess its no good most of the time...because other girls flirt with him, he probably never has much spare time, you feel like a loser, etc.

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2003, 04:49:36 pm »
You know, maybe i was attracted to a jerk- he morphed into a jerk. Boys who aren't jerks are hard to find because they never make themselves known to you, do you see what i mean?

Ehh... the guys who get noticed are usually noticed because of their "thuggish" behavior. The nice guys are usually right under people's noses. Of course.... some people would consider these people boring.

So... usually it's a chose between a jerk and a boring guy. There are rare exceptions (myself not among them :razz: )... but yeah....
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

LimeTwister

Your First Kiss
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2003, 04:52:23 pm »
Quote from: "m125 Boy"
You know, maybe i was attracted to a jerk- he morphed into a jerk. Boys who aren't jerks are hard to find because they never make themselves known to you, do you see what i mean?

Ehh... the guys who get noticed are usually noticed because of their "thuggish" behavior. The nice guys are usually right under people's noses. Of course.... some people would consider these people boring.

So... usually it's a chose between a jerk and a boring guy. There are rare exceptions (myself not among them :razz: )... but yeah....

i'm not boring, i am weird to say the least, but i don't think i am a jerk...most of the time.

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
Your First Kiss
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2003, 11:30:01 am »
O' course you're not, Joseph! Which is why we love you!

Lucy-san

Your First Kiss
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2003, 02:13:16 pm »
non-jerks have to be boring?...well maybe...but boring is better than trying to make yourself interesting superficially.

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
Your First Kiss
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2003, 02:26:51 pm »
We love Joey! Because he's cute, and smart, and funny, AND because he's my 87th cousin!