Author Topic: Evanescence  (Read 239806 times)

kaysha

• Administrator
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
Evanescence
« Reply #180 on: April 19, 2003, 10:05:08 pm »
AAAAhhhhhhhhhhh.  I saw them in Philly on Fri!  They were so incredibly awesome and stuff!

I <3 the band.  The interview was uber good.  Amy didn't come as she couldn't talk until performance time... i guess the tour has been pretty taxing and with three shows back to back Fri - Sun they didn't want her talking in the interview... INSTEAD we got Ben, Will, John AND Rocky!  :D

Ben is such a silly dude... the concert was great... My Immortal sent chills up my spine.  i'm already trying to figure out when/where i can see them next!  they need to do more weekend shows and less weekday shows dammit :)

-katia
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Evanescence
« Reply #181 on: April 19, 2003, 10:12:43 pm »
Very cool! :)
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Evanescence
« Reply #182 on: April 21, 2003, 01:38:47 pm »
Quote from: "evanescence.com"
FALLEN has been certified Platinum by the RIAA! In addition, FALLEN notches its sixth week in the Billboard Top 10 this week.

HOLLA!  :D ... We all knew it would do it ;)

-Brian
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Vultch

• Moderators
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Trading Yesterday
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BVulture
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theageof.info
    • Email
Evanescence
« Reply #183 on: April 21, 2003, 02:29:22 pm »
Platinum!!! I'm like honestly really proud of that!
All the pimping of the band I've done... all the people convinced to buy the CD... now its Platinum, and its still on the first single, there's still several more singles to come and that many more CDs to be sold.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Evanescence
« Reply #184 on: April 21, 2003, 02:32:51 pm »
Platinum is actually based on records shipped, but that is still a KILLER honor, especially considering it only took a month and a half and they are still on the first single :)

-Brian

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Evanescence
« Reply #185 on: April 22, 2003, 08:52:13 am »

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Evanescence
« Reply #186 on: April 23, 2003, 01:30:13 pm »
The weekly Ev chart report :)

ACTIVE ROCK :

"Bring Me To Life" moves from #15 last week to #11 this week with 946 plays. Trapt's "Headstrong" is the #1 song with 1930 plays.

HOT AC :

"Bring Me To Life" moves up one place this week to #16 with 1476 plays. The #1 Hot AC song is "Unwell" by Matchbox Twenty, which garnered 3558 plays this week.

Notes: Fifth in Most Increased Plays at +240.

CHR/POP :

"Bring Me To Life" jumps from #14 to #8 this week with 4861 plays. The #1 CHR/POP song is "When I'm Gone" by 3 Doors Down, which overtakes 50 Cent's "In Da Club" by finishing the week with an astounding 8432 plays.

NOTES: BMTL was #1 in Most Increased Plays with a whopping +1159.

ROCK :

"Bring Me To Life" moves up four notches this week to #24 with 183 plays. The number one song on the Rock charts is currently Audioslave's "Like A Stone," with 722 plays.

ALTERNATIVE :

"Bring Me To Life" maintains its position at #2 with 3124 plays. Linkin Park's "Somewhere I Belong" maintains at #1 with 3187 plays.

chickey

• VCUBs
  • You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Evanescence
« Reply #187 on: April 23, 2003, 01:58:09 pm »
i have a question.  If you add all the airplay from each chart for all the various popular songs... is Ev beating all the other songs?  they seem to be on quite a few charts...

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Evanescence
« Reply #188 on: April 23, 2003, 02:08:52 pm »
I'd have to say no on that one. If nothing else, "When I'm Gone" and "In Da Club" are probably beating it, but it is probably a close race. Just from the numbers we have there (and I don't have any composite numbers from charts where they may be in 50th place or lower) they have 10,590 plays.

EDIT :

"When I'm Gone" = 14026 plays
"In Da Club" = 10791 plays

... I am pretty confident "Bring Me To Life" is probably somewhere in the top 5-10, along with Linkin Park and probably Christina and Avril.

EDIT 2 (LOL :

Actually, looking at the numbers BMTL is PROBABLY (don't set that in stone) #3 in total plays due to its wide-spread exposure. A lot of songs are only on one or two types, as to where Ev is on 5. That is an excellent question you brought up, thanks :)

-Brian

VanessaLover03

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GodMustHateMe003
    • View Profile
    • Email
1 word...
« Reply #189 on: April 23, 2003, 08:37:22 pm »
awsome!
A Very Proud NESSAholic and NESSAjedi PadVan,
Alex

NESSAholics forever!!!!

Gina

• View Profile
Evanescence
« Reply #190 on: April 24, 2003, 09:13:41 am »
i listened to my fallen cd all the way back from texas.... i love them evanescence sooo much- damn they rock
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Evanescence
« Reply #191 on: April 24, 2003, 01:08:36 pm »
Word ;)

I am glad you like them.

rroo

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vanessacarlton.info
« Reply #192 on: April 24, 2003, 01:09:08 pm »
Soooo..., I guess I'm the only one that doesn't like this band? *feeling somewhat rebellious*

kev222

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
Re: ...
« Reply #193 on: April 24, 2003, 05:00:34 pm »
Quote from: "rroo"
Soooo..., I guess I'm the only one that doesn't like this band? *feeling somewhat rebellious*

Yep. You're a regular weirdo. lol j/k each to their own.

-Kev

P.S. I converted my brother, he's getting the CD on the 28th :) It's a great achievement because he usually listens to utter crap (with a few notable exceptions, namely slayer and maiden)

Gina

• View Profile
Evanescence
« Reply #194 on: April 25, 2003, 01:05:02 pm »
hehe... yes u are quite the weirdo.. jk :lol:
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.