Other Topics > Entertainment - Movies / TV / Books

Just watched 'The Matrix'...

(1/12) > >>

Tia:
and I have to say, it is the best movie I have ever seen!!!
the special effects and fight sequences are amazing and the storyline (the whole concept of the movie) is great.
I know it came out many years ago, but I only just got round to seeing it. Lol. Anyway...just thought y'all should know =D

Oh, and for those of you that have seen piccies of Matt (Zebrakorn) - he SO looks like Neo!!!

Si:

--- Quote from: "Miss T" ---Oh, and for those of you that have seen piccies of Matt (Zebrakorn) - he SO looks like Neo!!!
--- End quote ---

In real life, Matt's way cuter.

Tia:

--- Quote from: "Simone Sarah" ---
--- Quote from: "Miss T" ---Oh, and for those of you that have seen piccies of Matt (Zebrakorn) - he SO looks like Neo!!!
--- End quote ---

In real life, Matt's way cuter.
--- End quote ---

Hehe...I know Matt's cute...Tia has a crush on Matt  :oops:

You're so lucky...you've met Matt...  :cry:

You must tell me everything!  :twisted:

Si:
Well,
I went to the UK, Matt picked me up from the airport, and took me to his home
Then I stayed at his place, we stayed up til very late, had pizza, and tea and talked a lot, and then we went to London, and had fuuuuun, and met the others, and then we went to the show in London, and then I got to meet Nessa and then we had more fuuuun and then I was tired and then I went home

That was all
Heee

Tia:

--- Quote from: "Simone Sarah" ---Well,
I went to the UK, Matt picked me up from the airport, and took me to his home
Then I stayed at his place, we stayed up til very late, had pizza, and tea and talked a lot, and then we went to London, and had fuuuuun, and met the others, and then we went to the show in London, and then I got to meet Nessa and then we had more fuuuun and then I was tired and then I went home

That was all
Heee
--- End quote ---

You went to his house?! You stayed up late together?! ;o) You talked?! You had fun together?!

Why didn't you take meeeee???????????!!!!!!!! *sobs*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version