Author Topic: The Voice (U.S.)  (Read 5700 times)

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
The Voice (U.S.)
« on: November 14, 2012, 05:13:20 am »
Hi! Does anyone here watch the current season of The Voice (U.S.)? I am really hooked right now! :D

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Serentic

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - serentic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Voice (U.S.)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 07:52:38 am »
I love The Voice! I tried out & made callbacks. SO CLOSE to having a blind audition on the show.

Who's your favorite contestant this year? O:

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 12:07:02 pm »
I love The Voice! I tried out & made callbacks. SO CLOSE to having a blind audition on the show.

Congrats on getting that far though!  If you make it on you'll have to let us know somehow (post saying " you better watch the show this season" or something along those lines if you are legally bound not to say anything. I don't know how those things work.  I did not watch this season for some reason.  I've been watching a lot less   TV as it is and that was one of the shows that didn't make MY final cut.  BUT if you were on it I would watch and vote for you of course!
~Sara~

Serentic

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - serentic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 04:45:45 pm »

Congrats on getting that far though!  If you make it on you'll have to let us know somehow (post saying " you better watch the show this season" or something along those lines if you are legally bound not to say anything. I don't know how those things work.  I did not watch this season for some reason.  I've been watching a lot less   TV as it is and that was one of the shows that didn't make MY final cut.  BUT if you were on it I would watch and vote for you of course!

Awww! Thanks buddy. (: It's the only tv show I watch, and I don't watch it habitually. I will try and let you know if I get in! (: As far as I know, there was nothing legally binding that said I couldn't tell anyone.