Author Topic: Tammin Sursok  (Read 2740 times)

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Tammin Sursok
« on: January 30, 2005, 10:04:48 pm »
My friend and I were talking one night and she was listening to this song I thought was kind of cool so I asked her to send it to me, and she sent me two, "Pointless Relationship" and "Tender" ... the songs are pretty good.

Apparently "Pointless Relationship" is the lead single from Tammin's album which is supposed to come out sometime in 2005. Her sound isn't bad, and I dunno if it will release only in Australia or what, but when it does I'll definitely check it out.

If the name sounds familar, apparently she was on some TV show called Home And Away, but since I don't watch much TV I'd never heard of her until now, LOL.

website linkage
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

stephity

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://stephity.weirdheysmess.org/
Tammin Sursok
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2005, 10:18:17 pm »
hey that was me!!! :D when her album comes out ill send you the tracks bri.. glad you like her anyway! :wink:

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Tammin Sursok
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2005, 10:20:01 pm »
Quote from: "stephity"
hey that was me!!! :D when her album comes out ill send you the tracks bri.. glad you like her anyway! :wink:

You posted  8O lol. And thanks  :)
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

stephity

• View Profile
Tammin Sursok
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2005, 10:25:40 pm »
omg!! haha yes i did.. finally.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Tammin Sursok
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2005, 10:32:16 pm »
Quote from: "stephity"
omg!! haha yes i did.. finally.

Now you have to introduce yourself  :wink:

stephity

• View Profile
Tammin Sursok
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2005, 10:35:52 pm »
*nervous laugh* errrr no

aleera84

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • OC bitch
    • View Profile
Tammin Sursok
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2005, 04:12:05 pm »
I was abit dissapointed when she left Home & Away bc her storylines were always out there and interesting.
I think she's a better singer than actress and her single is doing really well here.
I think if Delta doesnt make it in the USA then theres no chance in hell that Tammin could.
Im not sure how she will go in the UK because shes from a soap they might instantly not like her.

Tammin & Kate Ritchie on H&A

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Tammin Sursok
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2005, 05:24:22 pm »
Quote from: "aleera84"
I was abit dissapointed when she left Home & Away bc her storylines were always out there and interesting.
I think she's a better singer than actress and her single is doing really well here.
I think if Delta doesnt make it in the USA then theres no chance in hell that Tammin could.
Im not sure how she will go in the UK because shes from a soap they might instantly not like her.

Well I think if they actually tried to push Delta on the radio here she could do alright, at least on AC if nothing else... but I don't even think they've tried. The American music scene kind of sucks at the moment, anyway  :(. That is why I enjoy getting new music from other countries, because a lot of their music scenes are a bit purer than ours talentwise. Just my two cents  8).

Thanks for posting a couple pics of Tammin too, Katie  :).

stephity

• View Profile
Tammin Sursok
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2005, 03:38:33 am »
as much as i loved delta's first album.. i think if she released that in the US over the new one.. she wont do as well.. :(