Author Topic: Ummmm..... Yeah  (Read 2568 times)

Katia's Lover

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GSUCarltonFan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.southern-connection.com
    • Email
Ummmm..... Yeah
« on: October 30, 2003, 09:31:01 am »
katiakaysha: you win
katiakaysha: you're right

I'm on a mission to piss the world off.  Is it your turn yet?!

http://losersareentertaining.blogspot.com/

freshlettuce

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - essaychic
    • View Profile
Ummmm..... Yeah
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2003, 05:15:02 pm »
Miller remembers the day after Buck's surgery, a day that changed his life. "He woke up. I said, 'How are you, Bucky?' He gave me his paw, and I shook his hand. He went to clean himself, and I'll never forget the look on his face. He looked down and didn't do anything but look up at me, then look back down and back up with those big bloodhound eyes. 'Where in the world did they go?' he was asking. After that, he acted extremely depressed for three days."

LOL!!!!!!!!

While the company sells more canine implants than any others, pet owners can customize their orders.  One request even came in for a hamster-sized set.

:lol:

Neuticles owner Miller said many times owners are tempted to give their dog the illusion of a more robust character than nature intended. But he warned that overpadding the sacks will cause inflammation and might lead to more serious complications, such as one beagle whose scrotum was dragging the floor after its owner had replaced the dog's small testicles with large Neuticles.

Men are silly.

"Yeah, I've heard of implants," he says. "It's an owner issue, but what do you expect? It's the insecurities of men coming through."

Enough said.   :roll:

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Ummmm..... Yeah
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2003, 05:23:44 pm »
Quote from: "freshlettuce"
Miller remembers the day after Buck's surgery, a day that changed his life. "He woke up. I said, 'How are you, Bucky?' He gave me his paw, and I shook his hand. He went to clean himself, and I'll never forget the look on his face. He looked down and didn't do anything but look up at me, then look back down and back up with those big bloodhound eyes. 'Where in the world did they go?' he was asking. After that, he acted extremely depressed for three days."

LOL!!!!!!!!

While the company sells more canine implants than any others, pet owners can customize their orders.  One request even came in for a hamster-sized set.

Neuticles owner Miller said many times owners are tempted to give their dog the illusion of a more robust character than nature intended. But he warned that overpadding the sacks will cause inflammation and might lead to more serious complications, such as one beagle whose scrotum was dragging the floor after its owner had replaced the dog's small testicles with large Neuticles.

Men are silly.

"Yeah, I've heard of implants," he says. "It's an owner issue, but what do you expect? It's the insecurities of men coming through."

Hey! How would you like your breasts cut off!  It's more than just insecurities.......geez...poor Buck :cry:

lol

tylor

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Ummmm..... Yeah
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2003, 05:35:47 pm »
They were talking about that on the radio sometime last week. Very weird lol.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

freshlettuce

• View Profile
Ummmm..... Yeah
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2003, 05:47:18 pm »
Quote from: "tylor2000"

LOL!!!!!!!!

Men are silly.

Hey! How would you like your breasts cut off!  It's more than just insecurities.......geez...poor Buck :cry:

lol

tylor

I'm only taking issue with the owner who tried to give his dog a bigger pair.  That's where the male insecurity seeped through.   :roll:

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Ummmm..... Yeah
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2003, 06:30:51 pm »
Quote from: "tylor2000"

LOL!!!!!!!!

Men are silly.

lol

tylor

I'm only taking issue with the owner who tried to give his dog a bigger pair.  That's where the male insecurity seeped through.   :roll:

ah......I was kidding anyway.   But yeah, The owner probably needs neuticles in that case.

tylor

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Ummmm..... Yeah
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2003, 09:00:50 pm »
WTF?!?!  8O

omg... thats gotta be the strangest thing i have ever heard! lmao.

and i was shocked today cause i found out they have dipers for dogs. but yeah... that is insane!!!!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

freshlettuce

• View Profile
Ummmm..... Yeah
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2003, 09:25:57 pm »
Quote from: "Holly"
i was shocked today cause i found out they have dipers for dogs

Yeah, some dogs really need them though!   8O   Like the ones who were never properly house broken and the ones who are suffering from an illness, cancer, or bladder control problems.  Poor doggies.   :(

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Ummmm..... Yeah
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2003, 09:31:24 pm »
Quote from: "Holly"
i was shocked today cause i found out they have dipers for dogs

Yeah, some dogs really need them though!   8O   Like the ones who were never properly house broken and the ones who are suffering from an illness, cancer, or bladder control problems.  Poor doggies.   :(

yeah... it is sad!  :(
mine needs them now (which is why i found out about them). shes incontinent (is that the word?). she's like 12 and a half, so she's old. she's a small, inside dog, so we couldnt make her stay outside, especially in her old age, so dipers were the only option. she was ruining the rug.
its not like dipers we put on babys tho, its like a cloth thing and you put pads inside them which have to be changed (not looking forward to this at all... lol). she has had trouble walking in them, so now she waddles.
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"