Author Topic: George W. Bush is a hippy come and see :-)  (Read 3991 times)

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
George W. Bush is a hippy come and see :-)
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2003, 09:19:34 pm »
Quote from: "OlivierDetraz"
Quote from: "Holly"
Quote from: "OlivierDetraz"
(...) this is war, you have to be careful!

I thought war in Irak was over since April... :roll:

they're still fighting us! um, do you watch the news? this month more US soldiers have gotten killed than any month since the beginning of the war! so yeah... i think that qualifies it as still being dangerous, dont you think?
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

OlivierDetraz

George W. Bush is a hippy come and see :-)
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2003, 12:52:20 am »
Quote from: "Holly"
(...) they're still fighting us! um, do you watch the news? this month more US soldiers have gotten killed than any month since the beginning of the war! so yeah... i think that qualifies it as still being dangerous, dont you think?

We call that self-defence... what you would de if Iraq invaded US to release you from the tyranny of George Bush... We all know that Saddam was a criminal and was killing his own people... But what the US government has done is monstrous, they destroyed a country and its people and are unable to make reign calms in it. Which pity of so-called the more powerful country in the world...

The time of colonization is finished since years, maybe centuries...

I do not have anything against American, I went three times in your country, i had wonderful holidays there... but I'm sad to see that your country is diriged by very dangerous people (Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld) that destabilize the world just for they own reasons... I will never come in US since these people are governing.