Author Topic: Great news and BAD news....about last night show in Philly.  (Read 2907 times)

alanisrox69

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - fan1alanis219
    • View Profile
Great news and BAD news....about last night show in Philly.
« on: December 10, 2002, 10:30:08 am »
Hey,

Bad news first.
Vanessa was VERY UNKIND to me. We parked on 4th Street (I think) parking lot. And her bus was parked right on that street in front of the parking lot. As we were walking back to the car after the show she was walking with Angie (her friend I guess?) and just about to get on the bus and I ran up to her and said Vanessa could you sign this please! She got on the bus and Angie said she will be out in a few minutes after she changes. So we waited. We were the ONLY ones standing there out in the -7 degree weather. Me and my friend, it would have taken 2 seconds to autograph our cds and get a quick picture. But nope, we waited 20mins and nothing. Shows how much Vanessa appreciates her fans! We are the ones that make her famous, and she can't autograph 2cds and a quick picture, tsk tsk.

Now the GREAT NEWS:

I recorded the whole show on audio. I will have a sample clip/song up later tonight.

If you want a copy give me an email at fan1alanis219@aol.com

I will have further information on the recording later on. But I know it sounds awesome.

Well anyways, it was still a good show.
-Derek-

kaysha

• Administrator
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
Sorry to hear that!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2002, 08:22:45 pm »
It might have taken her a while to change... speaking from a womans perspective maybe 20 min wasn't long enough?  Most people that have been as of late have been saying she's been coming out a lot more to sign autographs and take pictures...

I sent you an email about the boot.  I'd love to hear so i was hoping you could hook it up.  let me know.

did you go to the pittsburg concert today?

-katia

p.s. i think it's so cool you booted the show... i'd love the details like... minidisc?  what mic?  battery module?  dat recorder? =)
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

alanisrox69

• AOL Instant Messenger - fan1alanis219
    • View Profile
here is the sample mp3
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2002, 08:02:25 pm »
Hey all,
I finised converting the show from minidisc to CD...

Here is what it sounds like, Ordinary Day in full mp3 from Theatre of Living Arts, Philadelphia, PA 12-9-02:
http://members.verizon.net/~vze357t3/vanessa_carlton_ordinary_day_live_12_9_02_tla.mp3

Also, if you want access to the full show email me at fan1alanis219@aol.com

-Derek-

nessarox23

• View Profile
Great news and BAD news....about last night show in Philly.
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2002, 10:55:19 pm »
at least it was a good show eh :)

Jessica

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • holly golightly meets vampira goth
    • AOL Instant Messenger - strongxlikemusic
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/jessicacordero
hmmm
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2003, 09:35:27 pm »
that sucks, but i doubt it was intentional.. she prob. went in to change and just forgot that someone was waiting.. she has ADD like me.. i get distracted easily and forget about stuff.. probably what happened...i don't think she'd do that on purpose

-jessica
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy"
-Ludwig van Beethoven