Poll

britney or backstreet?

britney
25 (73.5%)
backstreet
9 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: October 15, 2007, 11:52:29 pm

Author Topic: britney spears or the backstreet boys (read before voting)  (Read 13433 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
britney spears or the backstreet boys (read before voting)
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2007, 07:49:16 pm »
hmm i'll try to find the interview on kiis fm's site & listen to it when i have time. it's still kinda weird she didn't thank ANYBODY on her cd though. not even a small thanks to the fans.

& you know how i said BSB are so good to their fans? They bought ALL of their fans that went to the Virgin signing in NY free fries & apple pies at the mcdonalds in the area. I mean, who does that? sorry just had to share. trying to change peoples opinions as much as i can lol

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2007, 08:50:26 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
hmm i'll try to find the interview on kiis fm's site & listen to it when i have time. it's still kinda weird she didn't thank ANYBODY on her cd though. not even a small thanks to the fans.

& you know how i said BSB are so good to their fans? They bought ALL of their fans that went to the Virgin signing in NY free fries & apple pies at the mcdonalds in the area. I mean, who does that? sorry just had to share. trying to change peoples opinions as much as i can lol

that's awesome that they're so good to their fans. i'm a HUUUUUUUUGE fan of this guy tyrone wells.. and he's absolutely AMAZING to his fans. he's played for me backstage for my birthday. and he ALWAYS stays after shows for as long as it takes to to sign and take pics w/ fans. like he is the epitome of fan appreciation haha. so i know how it is to be a fan of someone who so obviously goes out of his/her way to show that they're grateful.

and as a fan of britney, she's made me smile for SOOOOOOOO many years and she's done so much for me that she's not even aware of. like it's just on a completely different scale for her. i'm sure it wasn't even up to her to release a cd at all. she hasn't done any promotion. nothing. so the fact that she didnt put a thank you in her cd doesn't bother me. she didn't have any part in the making of the cd booklet at all haha. i can't explain it. like i'm okay with her just taking a step back. i've heard her appreciation for years.... i don't need it now.
i dunno.. does that make sense? haha. i don't care if people call me delusional. it just annoys me when people (not you, just in general) try to speak for me and say things like, "BRITNEY ANGERS FANS FOR NOT SAYING THANK YOU ON KIIS FM" like... omg i was SOOO excited to hear her on the radio, i didn't even THINK about that. it's just stupid. ok i'm done. :)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2007, 08:58:03 pm »
ok yeah i guess i get it if you put it like that

just wish she appreciated her fans as much as BSB & the guy you love. I used to be a huge fan, saw her last 3 major tours. it's just a shame whats happening. this is the first cd of hers that i don't own.

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2007, 09:35:31 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
ok yeah i guess i get it if you put it like that

just wish she appreciated her fans as much as BSB & the guy you love. I used to be a huge fan, saw her last 3 major tours. it's just a shame whats happening. this is the first cd of hers that i don't own.

OMG!!!!!! this is her best cd yet! seriously... every single song is AMAZING. like i know everyone thinks i'm saying this cuz it's britney.. but seriously. the songs are genius! it's been getting AWESOME reviews from EVERYWHERE! people, rollingstone, etc. etc. it's phenomenal! if you went to all her tours, you would seriously loveit.