Author Topic: I just realize i am scare of love...  (Read 1390 times)

xxjenniferxx

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
I just realize i am scare of love...
« on: November 16, 2003, 08:42:05 pm »
Me and my friend has gotten really really close.....and i told him i was in love with him....now i'm scare....of losing it all....theres no perfect word to describe how perfect he is to me..but i care for him a lot..he means so much to me....and probably the best person ive ever known....but everytime we talk...i get soo scare....do any of you know why i may feel this way?... :oops:

i'm not about to lose what we have now.....he's the best thing god's lead me to this year....and i have accepted it....and appreciate it so much... :cry:

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2003, 10:36:54 pm »
i think you may be scared because of what usually happens when friends become romantically involved. usually love changes everything and you cant go back to just being friends again, especially if you break up. things get weird. sometimes friends can get together and everything if fine, but sometimes it ruins things.
i'm scared of relationships period, lol.
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Alecs

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2003, 10:48:05 pm »
Yes Jennifer, you are getting scared because when you get close to someone it really hurts if it doesn't work out.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

xxjenniferxx

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2003, 12:03:26 pm »
yea..he is wonderful.....(lol he said i was  very beautiful and the best person he knows)....he makes me happy and i am really happy about finding him....maybe i am afraid to lose him.....you can not imagine how perfect he is to me....i love him so much ::smiles:::

Um..and btw our friendship is too intense..its impossible for us not to be lovers...etc (we'll always be friends no matter what happens..)

but thanks you guys i appreciate it..!