Author Topic: 12/6/2003: New York, NY - DVD Taping Reviews Thread  (Read 121002 times)

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
12/6/2003: New York, NY - DVD Taping Reviews Thread
« Reply #210 on: December 08, 2003, 04:14:04 pm »
Quote from: "divasteph"

kulp - you gave me no love

awwww, im so sorry, i  tried to talk to everyone but there were like so many peopl O_O
i like  didnt talk to you, toni, katia,&oliver lol, sorry guys :oops:
i dont know, im an idiot  :(

see, im not really the kind of person who goes up to people, its like you have to come to me..hahaha :oops: im so sorry

im just so shy and i was very nurvious too :-\

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 08, 2003, 06:06:56 pm »
Guess what gina has?!?!

go here for my piccies... alot of them didnt come out as good as i hoped but some a really cuuuute!

http://communities.msn.com/GinasPicturePage

Yayyyyyyy :D
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - loveplasticlove
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 08, 2003, 06:10:59 pm »
CUTE!
"I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist."  -Marilyn Manson
SuperScientific: I have a eggroll to shove in your rice patty lol

CheapandEvilgrl

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Littlefish81
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 08, 2003, 06:12:20 pm »
aaaack! Sorry I haven't said anything, but everyone else pretty much mentioned everything already. Soooo I won't repeat, but I will say that it was a really cool experience. I'm so glad I got to meet more peoples. Steph you are super awesome, just as I expected! Steve, you're piano playing kicked ass. Gina is super cute just like Joey said. Joann....what can I say. You ROCK! we live close...I should see you more.
eek. I know I'm gonna miss like a billion people but I will just say that it was awesome meeting all of you. Like holly's mom, my mom know gets the whole fan thing a little better now...haha.

I'm so sad I didn't get to meet let and danny. *cries*
someday...

hmmmmmmm what else. Oh yea, Now that the excitement has subsided, practical Toni is very scared that she will look very silly on this video. For those who haven't heard my voice it is somewhat similar to Minnie Mouse after she has breathed in large amounts of  helium.  This high pitched quality gets exponentially worse on tape. *is VERY scared* lol.  

eeeek...maybe I just wont watch it?

anyways.....I will try to waste the rest of my film and have pics soon

yay for pics!

MyLifeIsLikeATM

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - wackyjacquie02@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - VCandMrazHolic7
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic02
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 08, 2003, 06:13:06 pm »
awesome! thanks for sharing  :)

Nessa looked sooo pretty, i love her shirt!

-Jacquie

August 7th 2003, the best day of my life.

kaysha

• Administrator
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
« Reply #215 on: December 08, 2003, 06:30:49 pm »
Nicole and Let, i appreciate both of your comments.  I wasn't aware i had to justify what i was doing or my background, however i feel that not posting something might give some the perception that i don't care.  Let me just say i was *very* bummed that Danny and Let were unable to attend however the amount of $$ they were probably paying for that Sony Studio, flying the film crew in, having VC and Stephan there... it just seemed like they wouldn't cancel it for anything.

I realize I have gotten in touch a lot more with the Vanessa fan base over the last year, however I did register the ATR domain in March of 2002.  I hosted it, helped do a lot of coding and design for the site and overall work with Kevin at that time to get things initiated.  When Joe later purchased NESSAholics.com i thought it was a fantastic idea, and happily hosted the domain for Joe.  He has other things he wants to move on in his personal life and so did Kevin and since that time i stepped up to take more of a leadership roll in both organizations (Even tho ATR isn't doing much, if anything).  The many hours i put into the forums, sites, and overall support of Vanessa is larger than anything else in my life other than my career and I only do it because i really love to.  The people i've met through these forums and talk to are very neat people and treasure each of the friendships.  It was so enjoyable for me to go to NYC and know several of the people there already!

I want to open this offer up to anyone... I have reasons for every decision i make about the future of NESSAholics.com and where we're going.  If you don't agree with the decision or think something should have been done differently, you are more than welcome to come talk to me about it.  There is only one caveat, you must be completely honest even if it involves directly questioning me or my roll!  I would much rather everyone be completely forthright because if you do not agree with a decision, it's possible you don't have all the information that went into the decision.  Lastly, if there is something i cannot tell you i will simply say that.

I like that Steph had the courage to step up but i'm not sure this manner, in this thread, like this was the best way... however if she is speaking on behalf of several people i want everyone to know how open i am to discussion on any topic!

Now the ultimate reason for this topic was the show in NYC.  It was great that Vanessa did this for us and i feel very sad for some people unable to attend or that had difficult times getting in the city or out of the city.  I hope, in the future, her management and others will continue to do these fantastic things.  Just remember, the team that was able to attend missed all those individuals that had been to a lot of shows and did try their hardest to represent the entire group (Including NESSAholics.com) to the best of their ability, and IMHO did a fantastic job!

-katia

p.s. i've been to 15 shows, 4 overseas... does it matter?  VC shows are addictive i think...  :amylee:
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 08, 2003, 06:51:54 pm »
great pictures Gina!!! You are so sweet! I hope we can hang out again!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 08, 2003, 06:57:09 pm »
Glad you had a great time Venti but I'm extremely jealous. It's no fair! LOL

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
« Reply #218 on: December 08, 2003, 07:03:45 pm »
hooray for pictures!  thanks so much for sharing Gina!
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 08, 2003, 07:05:22 pm »
Yes, thank you Gina.

tylor

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 08, 2003, 07:25:23 pm »
Quote from: "KULPDOGG"

awwww, im so sorry, i  tried to talk to everyone but there were like so many peopl O_O
i like  didnt talk to you, toni, katia,&oliver lol, sorry guys :oops:
i dont know, im an idiot  :(

see, im not really the kind of person who goes up to people, its like you have to come to me..hahaha :oops: im so sorry

im just so shy and i was very nurvious too :-\

Yeah, I barely got to talk to you either! I only said hi really quick. But you seem really nice!! Wish we could have talked more though! You should have come to dinner with us!!
I used to be super shy too, so I know how it feels!  You should have seen me 2 years ago! haha *looks around for Lani to attest*
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

emmy

• ICQ Messenger - 62879091
    • MSN Messenger - emilyct84@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ieatpijunz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ceruleantown.com/
« Reply #221 on: December 08, 2003, 07:40:01 pm »
my pics can be found at http://www.ceruleantown.com/emily/
you'll see a link to the gallery on the front page.

katiakaysha: I MUST DO MY PEEPEES

joann

« Reply #222 on: December 08, 2003, 07:42:11 pm »
I'm waiting to see Toni's interpretive dance

and at Sony they had all these framed album posters in the hall, Ozzy and Sade and Tori Amos...........

Michael Jackson was in the ladies room
lol

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
« Reply #223 on: December 08, 2003, 07:43:08 pm »
oooo, i am loving the new look to the site Ems.  Love the pics too, thanks so much for sharing!  I am loving the "clown shirt"

edit: is it just me, or does stephen take a horrible picture *hides from my sister*
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

joann

« Reply #224 on: December 08, 2003, 07:48:24 pm »
Quote from: "Dancernl"
oooo, i am loving the new look to the site Ems.  Love the pics too, thanks so much for sharing!  I am loving the "clown shirt"

edit: is it just me, or does stephen take a horrible picture *hides from my sister*

Stephan looks much better in person!