Author Topic: Saddam's GOING DOWN  (Read 10970 times)

Jophess

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2003, 11:02:40 am »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
Quote from: "Nagyovafan"
Okay, I say they give him a sex change and make him join the cast of Rich Girls.

hahhaha.....oh the funniness....:-P
Why, thank you!
Joe

Tia

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2003, 11:19:50 am »
Quote from: "Laura"
Quote from: "Tia"

I don't think they should kill Saddam...just lock him up for life. I'm very against capital punishment =\

But what if he escapes??? Huh?

Just a thought...

Well I dunno, do I?!

They could just capture him again and lock him up again :lol:
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2003, 11:41:49 am »
yeah, i think the Iraqis should have the say on what to do to him!
i don't think he should be killed, i think he should suffer for all that he did!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Tia

• View Profile
    • Email
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2003, 11:44:11 am »
Quote from: "Holly"
i don't think he should be killed, i think he should suffer for all that he did!

Yup

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2003, 11:50:02 am »

Yup

There was footage earlier on TV of him in the early stages- and he was making a speech, then he accused this party member of treason and you could see two guards taking him away to behind the screens. And then he was murdered.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2003, 12:03:02 pm »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"

Yup

There was footage earlier on TV of him in the early stages- and he was making a speech, then he accused this party member of treason and you could see two guards taking him away to behind the screens. And then he was murdered.

Wow. Really? I didn't know that, I haven't turned on the TV yet.
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2003, 12:35:20 pm »

Yup

8O  i didn't know that! i was at a party and we were all discussing what we thought would be done with him....but wow.....*goes to yahoo.com news*

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2003, 12:43:23 pm »

Yup

8O  i didn't know that! i was at a party and we were all discussing what we thought would be done with him....but wow.....*goes to yahoo.com news*

Oh no! i doubt it'll be on the news now, this was years and years ago when he was first starting out. But you could actually see this poor man being taken away, it was awful.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2003, 12:59:26 pm »
oooooooh! *duhness* i get what you're saying! yeah, my dermatologist is an iraqi, and he moved to the us right after Saddam started to gain power in the early '80's. He's only ever shared one story about what Saddam has done, and that was about his best friend who knew Saddam. He told Saddam how something that he was doing (i forget what) was harmful to everyone and he shouldn't do it anymore, so Saddam said something like "oh, come in to my office, and we'll talk about it." well, the man went with him but never came back out. Saddam shot him.

i'm sorry, but things like this just make me feel no sympathy. i mean, if what saddam wants is to die, then i say keep him alive and make him suffer. otherwise, shoot the f*cker. he gets what he deserves.

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2003, 01:05:40 pm »
oooooooh! *duhness* i get what you're saying! yeah, my dermatologist is an iraqi, and he moved to the us right after Saddam started to gain power in the early '80's. He's only ever shared one story about what Saddam has done, and that was about his best friend who knew Saddam. He told Saddam how something that he was doing (i forget what) was harmful to everyone and he shouldn't do it anymore, so Saddam said something like "oh, come in to my office, and we'll talk about it." well, the man went with him but never came back out. Saddam shot him.

i'm sorry, but things like this just make me feel no sympathy. i mean, if what saddam wants is to die, then i say keep him alive and make him suffer. otherwise, shoot the f*cker. he gets what he deserves.

they should rough him up a bit. drag him through town from the back of a truck and then try him.
lol

Amanda

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2003, 01:28:53 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"

I don't think they should kill Saddam...just lock him up for life. I'm very against capital punishment =\

But what if he escapes??? Huh?

Just a thought...

Well I dunno, do I?!

They could just capture him again and lock him up again :lol:

I think the security on him is gonna be highly unlikly for him to ever escape, but who knows, someone could get close enough to kill him and prevent info leaks.

As for punishment, I don't think he should be kept alive longer than it takes to get all the info they need from him. He should be tourchered, he has tourchered many, so tourchering back and killing only seems right, ya know?

You know its great they finally found waldo, but they def. need to get everything out of him to prevent future 911 type attacks. And he should suffer greatly...poke an eyeball out, give him diseases, make him suffer and die, that all!

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2003, 01:44:55 pm »
Quote from: "Nagyovafan"
Okay, I say they give him a sex change and make him join the cast of Rich Girls. Or they could give him his own reality show. It'd be like this :

They tie two heavy concrete blocks to his feet. They make him bleed in several different spots, because they will be throwing him into a tank full of Great White Sharks that haven't been fed in weeks. They also give him a deadly, poisonous shot. What will kill Saddam first? (it all happens at once)

Those would definately be the entertaining punishments. They're # 1 in my eyes and should definately be carried forth with....
Joe

Tia

• View Profile
    • Email
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2003, 02:48:02 pm »
I realize he's tortured people and stuff, but I just don't think they should do the same to him. I mean - if everyone did that the world would be awful.

They should just lock him up and let him remeber it 24/7. That's the worst kind of punishment he could ever have.

Vultch

• Moderators
  • Trading Yesterday
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BVulture
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theageof.info
    • Email
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2003, 03:32:14 pm »
They should bring him to America, and send him down the river tehy filmed Deliverance.

SQEAL SADDAM! SQEEEEEEAL

After the hillbillies have broke his ass in, then send him back to the Iraqis for sentancing, he'll be welcoming death.

LimeTwister

Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2003, 03:43:22 pm »
ya'll are forgetting just one problem...to keep him alive someone has to pay for his care, etc.  No matter how mad the man is, there are going to be some sort of health thing making sure that he is fine....

and by getting Saddam it does not mean that it is going to prevent another 9-11, seeing how the war on terror started off looking for Osama...and yet he is still floating freely around the world.