Author Topic: Ellie Goulding  (Read 5069 times)

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ellie Goulding
« on: November 23, 2012, 01:23:59 am »
Ok. Didn't see a separate thread for her. But totes digging her album 'Halcyon'.

I'm not a fan of mainstream music sometimes solely cos it's "mainstream" and I hate myself for that. This album however, is an exception. I'm all over the place telling people how much I love it cos it's actually THAT good.

I never imagined myself liking electronic music. But it is AMAZING. I think the production is done tastefully without making it tooo pop-y. You should check her out.
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ellie Goulding
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 04:26:46 am »
maybe I should have given her more of a chance... my sister had gotten me the cd a while back but I gave one listen and donated it to goodwill.  I did not care of the electronica but she has a very pretty voice.
~Sara~

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 01:37:22 pm »
I love Ellie! You should definitely give her another chance, Sara! She is so talented. Check out this stripped down version of one of her songs she did on a rooftop:

http://perezhilton.com/2012-11-09-ellie-goulding-anything-could-happen-live-the-standard-hotel-acoustic-rooftop-video-watch#.UL5twml24fk

CelestialHorse

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 06:48:52 pm »
She's good yes, I was obsessed with the first album, kept playing it but seeing how a rapper took part in one of her newer songs made me dislike her a bit. I just dislike it when artists go down the rap/hip hop route.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 07:29:33 am »
Her latest record, 'Halcyon', is so good. "Anything Could Happen" was one of my favourite tracks of 2012.