Author Topic: Who Misses the days...  (Read 7033 times)

Alecs

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
I miss the old board good old days bigtime
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2003, 06:21:55 am »
I rarely even check in there anymore...

It was almost exciting back then because everything was so new and VC was little known... It was like we were all in on a big secret or something.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

Lucy-san

Who Misses the days...
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2003, 03:41:27 pm »
I joined in april 2002...and I was on the VCMB that summer like non-stop. I met tons of great people...and those are the board-times I really miss. Lots of those people are now on here, but I've lost touch with most of them in some form or another...I stopped posting for about a year...during school when it was really hectic...I was in and out of hospital...and went to Japan and stuff. Anyway, I was really distraught when I finally had spare time in the summer and found the VCMB desolate. But then I found out about here, and I dont even go the o-site anymore.

vanessafan18

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - Gfoster27@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - RedDitty87
    • View Profile
You are so right Jamie.....
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2003, 12:31:06 pm »
I miss those days too when everyone was so friendly, and I read every thread, and the fun we all had! At least moving here, I have been in touch with everyone I used to know and it's bringing back the good 'ol times hehe.

Much love

Georgie xoxox

Thank so much for the sig Scotty!! <3 It's gorgeous!

Scotty

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • MSN Messenger - c_slaughter14@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pianoguy1588
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic88@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Who Misses the days...
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2003, 12:48:42 pm »
i miss those days and i miss those ways....funny how I associate a lyric to each situation im just plaing weird.  Wow VCMB its as almost ancient to me as Egypt I vow never to visit again usless it Vanessa has posted and a Mod aint online to add it to this forum.

Unoriginal Dum-Dums