Author Topic: just two of my paintings  (Read 5127 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
just two of my paintings
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2004, 03:15:31 pm »
My Ex Best Friend, Nicole, her mother did some paintings like yours, they were very beautiful and well done, she went to Mexico and did paintings, they are wonderful.

manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

LimeTwister

just two of my paintings
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2004, 03:32:29 pm »
Quote from: "T. B. Taylor"
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
i love the red house in spain one!

and i painted a "picture" that looked like the fool on the hill but it was just playing with colors and mixing paint etc, not really a picture.

would you mind showing it though? i'm eager to see it  :wink:

sure I will...I will have to take a picture so it will be like tomorrow or later (i can't get myself around to do it lol).

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
just two of my paintings
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2004, 07:32:33 pm »
wow, i really like that first one. i dunno much about art but i like this one painting by matisse and that reminds me of it, just the brightness and style, not like its a ripoff or anything like that, its great. very very nice. you're talented!

Jessica

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • holly golightly meets vampira goth
    • AOL Instant Messenger - strongxlikemusic
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/jessicacordero
just two of my paintings
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2004, 07:44:46 pm »
the second picture reminds me of a van gogh piece
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy"
-Ludwig van Beethoven

Xenophanes

just two of my paintings
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2004, 09:27:11 pm »
Very nice...I don't normally like impressionism, but I like these...

I can't paint worth crap :roll:  I can draw things decently...

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
just two of my paintings
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2004, 02:28:06 pm »
Thanks for posting your paintings Taylor.  I will when I get around to painting.  I'm making progress only as far as practicing mixing colors to get the exact color I want in the future.  Right now though, I'm doing an experiment with poppy seed oil to see how long I can delay the drying because I will be spending alot of time mixing paint combinations and I want those combinations to be able to last over a long time so even if I can only paint for an hour a day or so i can have the paintings I want --without remixing. I'm thinking two weeks in the open air is good enough.  When eventually my white runs out I will be getting titanium white with walnut oil instead of linseed oil --or other vehicle, as well to delay it even more.  I'm not worried about it taking forever to dry on canvas.  I'll just buy more canvasas and paint several at one time spaced out so when one is wet one of the others are dry.

tylor