> FAQ / Board Issues

The future and direction of NESSAholics.com

<< < (3/7) > >>

Laura:

--- Quote from: "Scotty" ---that speech should be televised and you should have ATM playing in the background and a unicorn flag behind you waving lol Kay-the inspiring one!
--- End quote ---

Agrees  :wink:

Well said katia.

waitz:
shandy anyone?

loveplasticlove:

--- Quote from: "Tia" ---Couldn't agree more, Kat...

--- Quote from: "loveplasticlove" ---yes and I'd like to add that the mini-mods are sweet for the help... but I think it would be best just to report threads and let the mods do the work.
--- End quote ---

Can we do both...? :wink:
--- End quote ---

I would think its best to only report... and I am speaking for myself.. I do not know how all the other mods feel.  Maybe they will post and give their view.. or maybe not.  BUt you have mine :)

kaysha:

--- Quote from: "loveplasticlove" ---
--- Quote from: "Tia" ---Couldn't agree more, Kat...

--- Quote from: "loveplasticlove" ---yes and I'd like to add that the mini-mods are sweet for the help... but I think it would be best just to report threads and let the mods do the work.
--- End quote ---

Can we do both...? :wink:
--- End quote ---

I would think its best to only report... and I am speaking for myself.. I do not know how all the other mods feel.  Maybe they will post and give their view.. or maybe not.  BUt you have mine :)
--- End quote ---
Well, our goal is going to be locking less and merging more.  So if you see a thread that already has been started before, reply with the link to the thread and report the post so we can come merge it =)

i.e. something like "Hey there, this has already been discussed here" is cool but "Yo Jackass, use the f'ing search button..." is not ok :)

eclv:
I agree with Katia and Nicole. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version