Author Topic: Real World/Road Rules: The Inferno  (Read 10185 times)

snapple936

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Snapple936
    • View Profile
Real World/Road Rules: The Inferno
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2004, 07:43:50 pm »
i used to like julie, now she makes me a little crazy.. i just wanted to make her stop as she was ranting about how she had "fulfilled [her] every fantasy blah blah i'm julie i am crazy i can die happy now" after their wreck and roll mission.

how embarassing for her.

and i like holly a lot!

kelley
...i'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun, you know that only the good

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2004, 04:05:04 pm »
Quote from: "snapple936"
i used to like julie, now she makes me a little crazy.. i just wanted to make her stop as she was ranting about how she had "fulfilled [her] every fantasy blah blah i'm julie i am crazy i can die happy now" after their wreck and roll mission.
how embarassing for her.

LOL that commercial was on 392048320423 times. I hate her.. she is seriously a psychopath.

PS.. the abundance of yellowcard has been explained..!

LimeTwister

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2004, 05:04:09 pm »
i thought that was funny what Julie did.

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2004, 05:39:27 pm »
Chili peppers.. I soo would have WON that INFERNOOOO.

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2004, 07:23:51 pm »
Quote from: "badsrx7"
Chili peppers.. I soo would have WON that INFERNOOOO.

Ok i would have cried so hard. I can't really handle spicey foods that well, that would have been the end of me! Lol, i'm such a baby :-P Holly did an amazing job though, she had the right idea to pace herself. Egh glad to see Trischelle go, i can't stand her!

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2004, 07:34:30 pm »
Yeahhh.. Holly is great!

Trishelleeee=needed to goo!

hahaha I love spicey foods.. and they had milk..

sooo that'd be my challenge..

PLUS.. chili peppers are not bugs.. i'd just be like.. YESSSSs no bugs, thank god..

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2004, 07:40:50 pm »
lol this is true. i was freaking out when i saw the bug box. i don't blame Ace for running out like he did, i probably would have too! :-P

*sighs* do you remember the days when the challenge was a good old road trip between RR and RW, and there were no infernos or gauntlets or inner circles? I like those days, they were less complicated  :razz:  I mean, it's like there's 23452345 different rules and technicalities you have to follow! I was reading Norman's webpage, and he said that every mission halfway through Johny Mosely would be like "nope, can't do that, it's a rule!" when 3 people before had done the same thing. haha i miss the old days

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2004, 09:46:43 pm »
Hahah.. I doo remember..

it'd just be a mission on Road Rules.. and then they'd bring in the Real World cast..

I loved that though and that's why I love the Gauntlets/Inferno.. it's fun to see RR and RW interact. Battle of the Sexes that was crazy.. Soo intense! Ruthie=amazing!

You know what I do miss.. Old school Road Rules.. like.. I seriously remember the first season.. Kit, Mark, Allison (?)..then it gets hazy..
It's soo funny.. cause it gets SO confusing.. for someone like Veronica.. I have to work backwards and be like.. what show was she on? She causes so much drama I tend to think she's on Real World.. and then you find someone and you know the show but you have no clue what season..

But I agree.. it is complicated.. all these strategies and stufff..and also it's annoying because nobody is sent home at the end of the show cause they have those new rules.. I want to see one person go home.. now it's like a 'to be continued' at the end of each episode.. they should make it an hour long and have two missions in each show.

(sorry I wrote a book and i think it makes sense what i said but im too lazy to read it again..)

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2004, 07:07:45 am »
oh i know, i miss the old skool days. They were so much better too, much less trashy than what it is now, you know? Like, you know that they put Veronica and Katie on together because they were going to cat fight. And you know they put Julie and Coral on because they were going to fight. It's so predictable its sad. Buuut i still watch it anyways :-P

I think the reason it's a to be continued is because there's less missions in the inferno. There are only 10 people on each team, as opposed to 16, and there are only 15 missions. So they have to cluster them together to get one mission left for three people.

you know what else i miss? having to actually wait a good period of time before another RW or RR was on. Now after two weeks of one another one is started! i think it hurts the show more because now the seasons aren't as good. Like Las Vegas, that show sucked out so bad, i stopped watching after three episodes. And i'm not liking this new season either....i loved Paris though.

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2004, 10:16:09 am »
Ahh I love the new season! They are soo funny.. Jacques is hilarious and so is Brad!

and I didn't like Paris at all.. hahaha.. we are exact opposites..!

Sighhhh, I wanna be on Real World, or get a close friend to be on Real World so I can go over the house and get involved.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2004, 07:37:31 pm »
I can't believe Coral and Leah are such babies. I thought Katie was going to DQ on purpose. As much as I can't stand Julie, Coral is getting on my list too. Julie is so right about what Coral was doing.

It should be an interesting inferno next week. I like Christena and Mallory.

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
  • You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - loveplasticlove
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2004, 12:04:26 am »
I hate Coral... I did not like her since she was on Real World... she needs to tone it down a bit...
"I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist."  -Marilyn Manson
SuperScientific: I have a eggroll to shove in your rice patty lol

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2004, 04:51:42 am »
Quote from: "eclv"
I can't believe Coral and Leah are such babies. I thought Katie was going to DQ on purpose. As much as I can't stand Julie, Coral is getting on my list too. Julie is so right about what Coral was doing.

It should be an interesting inferno next week. I like Christena and Mallory.

i agree. i'm not a huge fan of julie in the least, but coral is starting to take her power a little too far. what ever happened to her attitude at the end of the Real World when she was like "i need to change" and blah blah blah? she was nice then.

but anyways, i really like both Christena and mallory! maybe both of them will win the lifesaver and give it to someone else

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2004, 10:07:31 am »
I got distracted but I heard someone telling Katie that someone was going to win the lifesaver and send Katie. I didn't think of that cause I knew that RW would never pick Katie but that's a good plan to get rid of her.

Should be interesting.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2004, 10:06:32 am »
I missed the last few episodes but I think I am almost caught up.

wow that's so sad that RR plan to send Katie didn't work. It's hard to say whether purposely losing 10k and MAYBE she might go home or just let it play out is best.

But yeah they should know better that she would win.  

It's getting good.