Author Topic: The Apprentice  (Read 12719 times)

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
The Apprentice
« on: February 20, 2004, 01:04:20 pm »
Two words. You're Fired  8O

omg, i LOVE this show! this is really addicting reality tv! Very much worth watching.

For those of you who haven't watched it, There are a total of 16 people (8 guys, 8 girls) who are competing to win a job working with Donald Trump. At first they were broken up in to two teams, a girls team and a guys team, and each episode they have to complete certain tasks, all of which they make a profit on. Whichever team makes the most money, wins, and gets a reward (like golfing at high class resorts, taking a private jet out to dinner in another state). The team that loses has to "go to the board room" this is when the Project Manager, who is selected by the team each week, as to pick two other people that they think contributed to the groups failure, and out of the three one of them gets fired by Trump. So far, the guys have lost every one, and since there were so few guys compared to girls left, the past two weeks the two teems were mixed!

May sound boring, but when you watch it you're totally in to it. It's so cut throat, so cut and dry, I love it! The girls are all bitchy and cat-fighty, it's great :-P It's on Thursday nights at 8 pm on NBC!

TSE

• MSN Messenger - somniloquence@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TSE455
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - i88bugs@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Apprentice
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2004, 01:08:50 pm »
I thought I was the only one!  I watch it Wednesdays and Thurdays . . .that's how much I like it, I can watch the same episode less than a week later!!!

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2004, 01:13:13 pm »
Quote from: "TSE"
I thought I was the only one!  I watch it Wednesdays and Thurdays . . .that's how much I like it, I can watch the same episode less than a week later!!!

I KNOW!!! When I watched the premiere I didn't think it was going to be interesting, but it so is! Regis and Kelly were talking about it on their show this morning, i was stoked!

Last night was really great, I was going between Katrina and Tammy. I wanted Tammy but i knew Katrina would probably go since she didn't do the negotiating. But i was so happy when he told Tammy she was fired!

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2004, 01:14:19 pm »
It's so great..

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2004, 01:19:09 pm »
Quote from: "badsrx7"
It's so great..

Agreed!

Who's yalls favorite person on there? I think mine is Heidi, I liked her from the beginning, but last night when she found out about her mom and decided to stay anyways, i liked  her even more! I mean, Omarosa (who i can't stand) had a little bump on the head and was bitching and moaning about it for two days, Heidi finds out her mom has cancer and she doesn't say a word! It was unbelievable!

Oprah's got Donald on her show right now!

TSE

• View Profile
    • Email
The Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2004, 01:21:24 pm »
Yeah, I was glad to see Tammy go . . .her negotiations with Carson last week - HA!

But I was glad to see Jessie go that week. . .I can't believe she lied to Kristi like that (during the Flee market challenge.)  And then tried to talk Trump out of it because of "the character behind the person"  she has just a little, if not less character than Omarosa!

And the thing between Nick and Amy . . .interesting.

hehehe

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2004, 01:27:27 pm »
wait, when did Jesse lie? I was surprised when she blamed the failure on Kristi though, since she was all supportive and such. But i liked Jesse because she was so nice. But i guess her being nice is worse than being a bitch, because in the business world you have to be a bitch.

which is what i love about the show! I wish i could be so business-y like that, so it's like i'm living through everyone :-P

TSE

• View Profile
    • Email
The Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2004, 01:36:39 pm »
There, the whole time she was telling Kristi that is wasn't her fault and she'd stand up for her in the board room. . .and we know that didn't happen.  

I know.  I wanna be business-y too!  *gets out notepad and scribbles down tips*

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2004, 01:38:29 pm »
personally i don't like Heidi. she talks waaaaaay too much and complains about everyone. like that one flea market episode. Heidi was following whoever would listen to her bitch about their leader. it was hilarious! first Heidi was in her and Armarosa's room, then she's in the hall bitching, then she's in the bathroom complaining, then she back in the other room complaining. i was like "somebody shut her up please!!" lol

i'm so glad Tammy got fired. Tammy was sooo bad with the negotiating one. she was saying the most embarrassing, stupid ideas to all these famous people and i was like "omg you idiot!!" lol. like one was.... "how about you and a guest rent a chateaux in france for a weekend". the craziest stuff.

cool show. although i hate how it's messing up the Will and Grace show times. grrrrrrr. last night it was on at 7:42.   :?  because the Apprentice tooks it's 8 o'clock spot. oh well. i taped Will and Grace. lol

Amanda

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2004, 01:56:41 pm »
You've got a point Amanda, she was whiny in that episode. But she has so much passion and she's such a fighter it all cancels out for me! :-P

IIiii get ya now Christine, she did lie. I think that's the "ultimate betrayel" they were talking about on the previews a few weeks ago, but they didn't make it as big as they made it out to be. I can't wait for next week's episode! It looks so good!

LOL Tammy and Carson! Yeah, he'll just call up old Tiger on his cell phone and he'll jet over to play with a complete stranger! Did you see his face?! I seriously would have slapped her, or at least taken her aside and spoken to her about it.

emmy

• ICQ Messenger - 62879091
    • MSN Messenger - emilyct84@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ieatpijunz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ceruleantown.com/
The Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2004, 06:12:43 pm »
I've only gotten a chance to see it a few times, but I did really like it.  But I don't think I could ever take Trump seriously ever again after I read a joke somewhere saying he styled his hair in a cotton candy machine.  I know, I know I'm dumb, but it was funny.

katiakaysha: I MUST DO MY PEEPEES

JazzyManda

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2004, 07:42:40 pm »
what's up with that one "romance" between that girl with the blond hair and the red haired guy? (can't remember their names). i wouldn't call it much of a romance. lol

Amanda

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2004, 07:55:08 pm »
Quote from: "JazzyManda"
what's up with that one "romance" between that girl with the blond hair and the red haired guy? (can't remember their names). i wouldn't call it much of a romance. lol

Amanda

There's some "flirtation" going on between Holly and Zach? I want to say his name is Zach...but i'm not sure.....hmmm. anyways, yeah, it's not a big deal, but i guess next week things are going to "Get heated up" i swear if there's one thing that show is great at, it's making the previews look really interesting. Like the biggest board room betrayel.....i have yet to see what it is! and if it's the Jesse and Kristi thing, i hardly see how that was huge! lol, it's okay, still one of my fav shows on right now!

JazzyManda

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2004, 07:59:13 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"

Amanda

There's some "flirtation" going on between Holly and Zach? I want to say his name is Zach...but i'm not sure.....hmmm. anyways, yeah, it's not a big deal, but i guess next week things are going to "Get heated up" i swear if there's one thing that show is great at, it's making the previews look really interesting. Like the biggest board room betrayel.....i have yet to see what it is! and if it's the Jesse and Kristi thing, i hardly see how that was huge! lol, it's okay, still one of my fav shows on right now!

i don't like Jesse at all. she did betray Kristi and it was pretty mean, but Kristi still should have defended herself. oh well. but i don't get how Jesse got on that show. to me she's a complete stupid head (i'm trying to be nice. lol)

Amanda

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2004, 08:04:33 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"

Amanda

i don't like Jesse at all. she did betray Kristi and it was pretty mean, but Kristi still should have defended herself. oh well. but i don't get how Jesse got on that show. to me she's a complete stupid head (i'm trying to be nice. lol)

Amanda

I do like her, but i agree with Donald when he said that she was still very young. She's only 21, and at 21 it's really hard to deal with the business world, you know? not that i'm excusing her from betraying Kristi, but i didn't feel too bad when she got fired because, she's 21. She has a lot of time to grow and get other jobs.

NICK! his name is nick! Lol, Zach, what was i thinking? :-P