Author Topic: Yes, It's me  (Read 12575 times)

FireKraqr

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Yes, It's me
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2004, 02:43:48 pm »
Quote from: "Emily"
werent you the one that had a trek trivia thread on the o board, lol???

The answer to that question would be yes.  Gald to see someone actually remembered that thread... because I didnt until you said something.

emmy

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • ICQ Messenger - 62879091
    • MSN Messenger - emilyct84@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ieatpijunz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ceruleantown.com/
Yes, It's me
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2004, 02:58:49 pm »
Quote from: "FireKraqr"

The answer to that question would be yes.  Gald to see someone actually remembered that thread... because I didnt until you said something.

of course i remember that thread.  I <3ed that thread!

katiakaysha: I MUST DO MY PEEPEES

FireKraqr

• View Profile
Yes, It's me
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2004, 03:01:48 pm »

of course i remember that thread.  I <3ed that thread!

Maybe... someday, I'll do one of them again.  I dont want to make anyone feel uncomfortable by posting too much.

LimeTwister

Yes, It's me
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2004, 05:19:27 pm »
hola, I remember you.

kaysha

• Administrator
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
Yes, It's me
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2004, 06:57:02 pm »
Quote from: "katia"
Though I do specifically remember creatign a FireKraqr account on this board when it first started out... but oh well.
the user base has never been purged so perhaps you created a FireKraqr account somewhere else =)
Nope, It was here, I'm sure of it.  I signed up right after... well it doesnt matter now anyway... in the past.
Well, i beg to differ.  Seeing as a purge of the users would require me to actually do something... like purge the users.  And i've never done that ... and no one else can do that.  I'm pretty sure you're mistaken.

kthxbye

-katia
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Yes, It's me
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2004, 08:35:06 am »
Quote from: "divasteph"
this is kind of selfish of you evin - you are cornering her - and bringing personal business to everyone that it shouldn't be going to -

1) I never said I was the perfect gentlemen, nor would I ever claim myself to be.  Selfish, perhaps... we all make mistakes.

2) nicole is her own person and reserves the right to respond or not.  How is that cornering her?  I am not forcing her to say or do anything.  If she chooses to respond, she does so at her own free will.  I've never forced her (or anyone) to do anything... nor do I plan to.

3) nicole and I rarely had "privacy" in our relationship.  True, we never went into detail online in plain and public view, but I feel that nothing I said was out of line.  Nothing I said above, hasn't already been said in forums.  So if you have no clue as to what happened so long ago, then you're completly lost and could have nothing for or against what I've said.

On a side not, yes Steph, your name is one that I generaly see all over the place.  glad to see you're still alive and kicking.

Hey dude.  Just FYI.  On a personal note.  I really fucking hate you.

Just so you know.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Si

• Fine as dandelions
  • Down a Rabbithole
    • View Profile
Yes, It's me
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2004, 08:42:12 am »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
this is kind of selfish of you evin - you are cornering her - and bringing personal business to everyone that it shouldn't be going to -

1) I never said I was the perfect gentlemen, nor would I ever claim myself to be.  Selfish, perhaps... we all make mistakes.

2) nicole is her own person and reserves the right to respond or not.  How is that cornering her?  I am not forcing her to say or do anything.  If she chooses to respond, she does so at her own free will.  I've never forced her (or anyone) to do anything... nor do I plan to.

3) nicole and I rarely had "privacy" in our relationship.  True, we never went into detail online in plain and public view, but I feel that nothing I said was out of line.  Nothing I said above, hasn't already been said in forums.  So if you have no clue as to what happened so long ago, then you're completly lost and could have nothing for or against what I've said.

On a side not, yes Steph, your name is one that I generaly see all over the place.  glad to see you're still alive and kicking.

Hey dude.  Just FYI.  On a personal note.  I really fucking hate you.

Just so you know.

8O

uhm
(ltm)
*waiting for someone else to JUMP on this
*sigh

• SHUT  UP  when  I'm  talking  to  you... !
 You  hear  me?  ANSWER  me !! •

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - stephlava2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/stephaniepressman
Yes, It's me
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2004, 09:08:38 am »
8O

(with si on that one!)

Si

• Fine as dandelions
  • Down a Rabbithole
    • View Profile
Yes, It's me
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2004, 09:13:51 am »
8O

(with si on that one!)

lol

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • View Profile
Yes, It's me
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2004, 09:16:40 am »
*hug to si*

FireKraqr

• View Profile
Yes, It's me
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2004, 09:29:55 am »
Please, Grakthis, I knew what I was doing when I did it, and I knew there would be consequences.  You're hatred for me was expected, given you told me you would be very upset if I did what I did.  

But really, why am I not surprised?  I knew all of this would happen.  But, honestly, just to let you know, I dont really care that you hate me.  What are you going to do?  Type obscenities on a message board and direct them at me?  :roll:   As if I've never had that done to me before.  :roll:  Your hatred for me is really irrelevant to me, but thank you for sharing.

I'm sure that nicole has read this thread by now, so my original purpose was accomplished.  I wasn't expecting her to post, and in all honesty, I would have been very surprised if she posted.  Such as life.

katia, like I said, It's in the past.  No harn, no foul... who knows.

Emily, Steph, Si, thank you for the open arms welcome back.  It's good to see that not everyone will hold a grudge for eturnity.

And to those of you who think a cold heartless waste of cellular decay... Thank you too.  Your opinions of me are not as unique as you percieve them to be.  In this world, there are 2 types of people... Those you like, and those you hate.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Yes, It's me
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2004, 09:55:55 am »
Please, Grakthis, I knew what I was doing when I did it, and I knew there would be consequences.  You're hatred for me was expected, given you told me you would be very upset if I did what I did.  

But really, why am I not surprised?  I knew all of this would happen.  But, honestly, just to let you know, I dont really care that you hate me.  What are you going to do?  Type obscenities on a message board and direct them at me?  :roll:   As if I've never had that done to me before.  :roll:  Your hatred for me is really irrelevant to me, but thank you for sharing.

I'm sure that nicole has read this thread by now, so my original purpose was accomplished.  I wasn't expecting her to post, and in all honesty, I would have been very surprised if she posted.  Such as life.

katia, like I said, It's in the past.  No harn, no foul... who knows.

Emily, Steph, Si, thank you for the open arms welcome back.  It's good to see that not everyone will hold a grudge for eturnity.

And to those of you who think a cold heartless waste of cellular decay... Thank you too.  Your opinions of me are not as unique as you percieve them to be.  In this world, there are 2 types of people... Those you like, and those you hate.

Yeah.  I mean, really.  I don't plan to do anything about it.  I even plan to keep cussing to a minimum.  I just wanted to make sure you knew that as far as I am concerned, you are NOT welcome here.  And that I will make a point to let you know as often as possible how much I truly dislike you.

Like I said, just FYI.

Naturally, I can't speak for anyone else.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • View Profile
Yes, It's me
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2004, 10:01:20 am »
bye evin - come back again sometime - to say hi!!!

and si ---*hugs*
xoxo

and andrew is grouchy so he needs a hug too - *hugs* to andrew!!!

Si

• Fine as dandelions
  • Down a Rabbithole
    • View Profile
Yes, It's me
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2004, 10:02:23 am »
*hugs* for Steph too, and everyone else who wants one
lol

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
Yes, It's me
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2004, 10:49:56 am »
lol
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.