Author Topic: extreme rides  (Read 3930 times)

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
extreme rides
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2004, 06:04:08 pm »
Quote from: "Emily"
i like cedar point, i was there last summer, they have kewl rides.  I waited like, 3 hours or something in line all by myself (my bro and sister were to scared!) to ride the top thrill dragster, but imho it wasn't worth it.  Millennium force was kewlness tho.

Cedar Point kicks ass!!!! I LOVED it! Millennium was SO awesome! i just love that park, everything about it! We road all of the rollercoasters too, some of them are really old but other ones are really cool! like the one where you're sitting down like you're riding in a rollercoaster car, but you're not suspended, but there aren't car walls.....so cool!

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
extreme rides
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2004, 06:04:14 pm »
How sucky, you have to ride it though sometime.

I think its the best.  :D

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
extreme rides
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2004, 06:09:07 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"
How sucky, you have to ride it though sometime.

I think its the best.  :D

Manda

I plan on it!!  :D
next on my hit list are cyclone, superman, batman and scream (i think those are the major ones i havent ever riden). the first 3 were closed and i ran outta time to go on the 4th
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Manda

• View Profile
extreme rides
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2004, 06:13:25 pm »
Superman isn't all that great, if the line/wait is short go for it, otherwise don't waste your time.

Goliath, awesome.

The Riddlers Revenge. cool one too.

the water rides are also really cool, next to Batman/Riddlers Revenge there is a huge rock climbing wall and near that there is a theater, and BY THAT...lol, there are tall tower looking things and you can jump off with three people in a bungee thing, SO MUCH FUN!

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
extreme rides
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2004, 06:27:28 pm »
the rock climbing was closed, but i have rock climbed something bigger than it before anyways, but yeah, lots of fun!!!

and i didnt want to pay the $15 a person to bungee jump!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Manda

• View Profile
extreme rides
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2004, 06:28:40 pm »
yeah, SFMM is a major rip!

Manda