Author Topic: Heart of a Failure  (Read 2024 times)

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Heart of a Failure
« on: June 27, 2006, 12:24:53 am »

Formerly Blue Background, Heart of a Failure is the same band lineup (Sarah, Maggie, Chris, and Carlyle) but with a new style. Their new EP, A Final Flight, was recorded with producer Gavin McKillop (Sugarcult, MXPX) and is a blend of rock and punk if that gives you any idea of the direction they've moved. It fits more what is popular now, so I am sure someone out there has to like it! :wink: :twisted:

heartofafailurerock.com
MySpace
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Heart of a Failure
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 12:24:22 pm »
I kinda dig :)

And they're doing Rock Against MS... which makes me have a million times more respect for them.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Heart of a Failure
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 01:35:46 pm »
Quote from: "Gina"
I kinda dig :)

And they're doing Rock Against MS... which makes me have a million times more respect for them.

Definitely. I requested that day off work so hopefully I'll be able to hit that event.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Heart of a Failure
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 04:03:38 pm »
Awesome.  I'd love to go to it, but too bad it's way too far from here.  I wear my MS bracelet always, my Aunt has MS.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.