Author Topic: Jag Star  (Read 74424 times)

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Jag Star
« Reply #330 on: June 13, 2007, 04:37:12 pm »
Quote from: "eclv"
So, guess who won Next Big Hit!? That's right,  Jag Star! Thanks again guys, so much for you votes.

We're not sure when it's going to go up on iTunes but it will be on a Tuesday. I will, of course let you know.  :wink:

That's so awesome!! Can't wait to see them on the world stage... I hope they make some serious sales!

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Jag Star
« Reply #331 on: July 17, 2007, 04:35:09 pm »
Jag Star is featured on the front page of iTunes (under NEW RELEASES and INDIE sections) for our big "NEXT BIG HIT" win!!! (Click on the banners below and it will link you to our feature!)

They have a banner on the ROCK page AND the PODCAST!

PRETTY PLEASE go download, "MISSED OUT"! You've already done a lot by making Jag Star the winner, but they need ONE more thing from you.... just your .99 cents. :) lol This is HUGE  and can make an even bigger splash in the music world if everybody on the jag team downloads -

You can get some banners to help us spread the word to your peeps about downloading the song (or even better -- the WHOLE album! If you want to use one of these banners on your page, get the code from their myspace page!) Thanks!

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Jag Star
« Reply #332 on: July 20, 2007, 08:05:20 am »

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Jag Star
« Reply #333 on: August 20, 2007, 09:55:39 am »
TONIGHT, August 20th, "Fighting Ring" will be featured on MTV's "The Hills" (10pm EST)

WEDNESDAY, "Remember" will be featured on FOX's new show "Anchorwoman" (8pm EST).  YAAAYYY!!

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Jag Star
« Reply #334 on: September 26, 2007, 10:12:18 am »
2 songs featured tonight on MTV's Newport Harbour -- "Along For the Ride" and "Remember"! Check it out! We're also going to be the featured artist on the Newport Harbour page at mtv.com. yaaayyy!!!!

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Jag Star
« Reply #335 on: September 28, 2007, 08:19:52 pm »
I'm going to buy the album online since I don't use iTunes, I couldn't find anything at best buy by them. She has a great voice.

-edit, I think there is something wrong with "Does Anybody Know" on the Jag Star MySpace site. It stops playing half way through, but then again, it might just be my connection. Its just happened every time I played the song.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Jag Star
« Reply #336 on: October 08, 2007, 07:38:26 am »
Glad you like them. They are still my #2 behind V. I will check out if the song cuts out. Thanks for telling me, will pass it along if it does.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Jag Star
« Reply #337 on: October 08, 2007, 07:44:18 am »
I just listened to it so unless someone already told them which I doubt because it has 25,120 plays it's fine. Thanks though.