Author Topic: Tooo damn hot and I can't sleep!  (Read 1649 times)

vt

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - vt92490
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - vahram924
    • View Profile
Tooo damn hot and I can't sleep!
« on: July 15, 2004, 01:22:01 am »
Well well well...it's 2 AM here in la and it's fucking hot!  That's why I'm awake.  Yeah, my whole family's asleep and I'm in my bed online with my sister's laptop.  The weather this week has been dreadful!  It's unbearably hot.  And I can't sleep.  I know what you're thinking (if anyone is actually reading any of my crap), why can't I just open the window!?  Well I'm arachnophobic.  And I have the gayest scream ever so opening the window is a no-no.  I'll wake the whole neighborhood up.  

I hate summer.  I get all these red break-outs on my neck during the summer.  I itch all over.  And I can't sleep at night.  I lie down in bed at 12:00 and barely get to sleep at 4 in the morning.  That annoys me.  And my parents too!

Why am I writing all of this? I'm stupid, lol.  No, just trying to pass time.

Well goodnight earthlings (or good morning rather).

:P

Alecs

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2004, 09:31:30 am »
I had the same problem Wednesday night. It was 104 degrees and humid on top of it!!! UGHHHHH!!!! :x
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2004, 12:49:37 pm »
It's crazy; I've grown accustomed to incredibly hot weather because of softball. It'll be, like, 95 degrees outside and I'll have jeans on and everyone'll be like, "How can you wear pants?!" And I'll state that it's not that hot. Because it's not :\

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2004, 02:02:45 pm »
I wear sweaters, long sleeve shirts, and jeans in hot weather.

I'm not used to it anymore. I kept getting dehydrated and so I started wearing other stuff.

I used to do it all the time at pracitce. but now I wear lots of loose clothing because its getting way too hot!

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar