> FAQ / Board Issues

Question Concerning Moved Topics

<< < (2/3) > >>

LostDwarf:
but how will someone know if they don't read the thread constantly?
i'm just saying for any purpose like the thing with the oneonta show, is there a topic just for ticket info, no, only for the 2 shows. i'm not tryign to be a d!ck or anything like that i'm just saying would it be classified info for a new topic if someone has info about tickets for anything? Or do we want to start a indea thread for ticket info and make sure only ticket infor is placed in there? Just ideas

Mike

kaysha:

--- Quote from: "LostDwarf" ---but how will someone know if they don't read the thread constantly?
--- End quote ---

If there is a new post, it goes to the top of the list and the little icon thingy goes orange.  At that point i know to read the thread.

There is already ticket information in there, i've read it.  Perhaps it would make sense to split the two threads but since they're back to back, is it necessary?

LostDwarf:

--- Quote from: "katia" ---
--- Quote from: "LostDwarf" ---but how will someone know if they don't read the thread constantly?
--- End quote ---

If there is a new post, it goes to the top of the list and the little icon thingy goes orange.  At that point i know to read the thread.

There is already ticket information in there, i've read it.  Perhaps it would make sense to split the two threads but since they're back to back, is it necessary?
--- End quote ---

not really um but what do you think of just a ticket thread where we can list prices and stuff ?

Mike

eclv:
That makes no sense Mike. Obviously if it is new information it would be on the latest page, duh!! Why should you have to look everywhere for info on the same show. We are trying to limit the number of useless threads. You know?

re: MOVED
like Kev said so other people can see not to do it

LostDwarf:
ok nevermind,  sorry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version