Author Topic: 11/16/2004: The Roxy Theatre - West Hollywood, CA  (Read 60791 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
11/16/2004: The Roxy Theatre - West Hollywood, CA
« Reply #225 on: November 09, 2004, 06:32:29 pm »
If you'd like we can switch/exchange phone numbers and I can call you and and be cool by saying, "Where you AT?!"  :lol:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 09, 2004, 06:32:50 pm »
haha me? I thought u were gonna sit in back with everyone else?

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 09, 2004, 06:46:33 pm »
If they let me....And I want you to sit with me!  :D

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 09, 2004, 06:49:35 pm »
If they let you, haha of course they will! I would sit with you guys too, but I wanna be upfront cuz it's my first VC concert & I wanna be able to see well.

I just really need to know what time everyones gonna meet before the show so I can finally meet all you peeps!

And I'm not sure if I know what everyone looks like so I I'll probably be all confused on a few people, lol

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 09, 2004, 07:58:36 pm »
I'll be in front because I can't see anything from the back.

jjthefourth

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • ICQ Messenger - 50609941
    • MSN Messenger - jjthefourth
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ConcordSix
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jjthefourth
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jjthefourth.com/
    • Email
« Reply #230 on: November 10, 2004, 02:12:49 pm »
Quote from: "Steveau"
I'll be in front because I can't see anything from the back.

And I'll be with Steve!  :D

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 10, 2004, 02:27:16 pm »
Yay  :)

Did you all want to meet there at like around 3? I'd say that's a pretty decent time. Maybe we'll get to see Vanessa before the show... I doubt it but you never know. And I guess I'm not going to English next Tuesday... lol.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 12, 2004, 06:27:05 pm »
w00t I am so excited. There is a slight chance I may get to go visit my high school Drama teacher at her new school in or by LA (still not sure, lol) afterall. So that means I will probably be at her school around 2 or 3 whenever they get out, I'm still trying to find out. So after (if) I visit her then I will head to the concert & save spots in line for you all if there isn't already a long line, so yup, that is my plan, hopefully :)

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 12, 2004, 07:50:07 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
Yay  :)

Did you all want to meet there at like around 3? I'd say that's a pretty decent time. Maybe we'll get to see Vanessa before the show... I doubt it but you never know. And I guess I'm not going to English next Tuesday... lol.

John and I are shooting for being there around 3. If everything goes as planned we should be there roughly then.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 12, 2004, 08:02:48 pm »
Okay cool. I just found out the school gets out at 2 so I'll probably be at the concert around 3 if traffic isn't too bad on the way back.

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 13, 2004, 11:10:09 am »
Oh jeez. Well I was leaving like at 6 or 7...what time does it start?

I get out at 3 from school. Yikes.

This is bad.

-Manda

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 13, 2004, 12:03:28 pm »
Manda... don't worry about it, the concert doesn't start till 8 p.m.! lol. I'm just getting there early so I can have a chance to catch Nessa before the show (I'm hoping), & it is an excuse to go visit my old Drama teacher at her new school, so if all works out I will be there as early as I can whenever I'm done at her school.

We will save spots for you upfront  :)

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 13, 2004, 02:33:34 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
Manda... don't worry about it, the concert doesn't start till 8 p.m.! lol. I'm just getting there early so I can have a chance to catch Nessa before the show (I'm hoping), & it is an excuse to go visit my old Drama teacher at her new school, so if all works out I will be there as early as I can whenever I'm done at her school.

We will save spots for you upfront  :)

If you do meet her, can you try and get an autograph for me?

:D  Last time I got Mya's when all I wanted was hers.  :(

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 14, 2004, 05:42:24 pm »
So it doesn't look like I'm gonna get to see my teacher before the show  :cry: but whateva, I have more chances to.

Anyways, I can't believe the concert is in less than 2 days, damn... and btw, I'm leaving at 1:30 so I have no clue what time I'll be there. Whoever gets there first, you wanna save spots in line? If I get there first I'll do the same.

shortcake87

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
i really want to come!!!!
« Reply #239 on: November 14, 2004, 06:21:45 pm »
i called and looked on the website and it said it was completely sold out... if i show up at the door early will i be able to get in?? ... that would be amazing. i just saw her perform on the promenade in santa monica today (i just posted about it) and you dont know how bad i would love to see her perform *again*.  i live like 20 mins away from the roxy, on the west side of l.a. (like 5 mins from santa monica) but if i got to the roxy early do you think its possible i would get in?