Author Topic: Criminal Minds  (Read 3407 times)

sabasaba

Criminal Minds
« on: October 09, 2009, 11:20:06 am »
Any Gubloids here?

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Criminal Minds
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 05:13:37 pm »
i love that show(:

sabasaba

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 03:36:20 am »
I've lost interest in watching Criminal Minds after they got rid of AJ Cook's character, which is weird, because she was never really a favorite. I just feel like they've killed the team's mojo. Is anyone following this show?

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 06:05:13 am »
i just watch for the crime.. not the characters lol but i agree that getting rid of her was odd

sabasaba

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 10:03:24 am »
i just watch for the crime.. not the characters lol but i agree that getting rid of her was odd

Obviously, we all watch for the crime as well, but there's also that element of familiarity that you build with the characters. You mess with the team, you disrupt the balance of the show...but I guess it all comes down to your level of attachment.

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 10:34:10 pm »

Obviously, we all watch for the crime as well, but there's also that element of familiarity that you build with the characters. You mess with the team, you disrupt the balance of the show...but I guess it all comes down to your level of attachment.
well i just meant that the characters history doesnt really matter all that much to me cause im more in it for the murders and analization but i guedd there is a familarity.