Author Topic: Feeling strange after a show?  (Read 17973 times)

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Feeling strange after a show?
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2003, 12:41:10 pm »
Yeah I know what you guys mean.
I kinda felt 'empty' after the Paris' show.
I did have a great time but I dunno, all the waiting and everything was over, it's kind of a weird feeling, definitely.
And I felt crappy after the London show, cause I couldn't meet Nessa with my fellow EuroNESSAholics  :(
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2003, 05:39:51 pm »
wow guys that is cool.....

I always feel that I want more at the end of the show.  The better the show the faster it seems to fly by.  I'm probably the most anxious person in the room just as the show ends but by the time I walk out the door I'm over it.  I usaully just go over the memory of the concert and smile.

High On Lullabies

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - vincent_v9142@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2003, 05:40:44 am »
After the single show I have been to. I have to say I was very happy. Yes, I wanted more, but I also knew I'd just had one of the best nights of my life, if that ain't reason to be happy I don't know what is.
I was also at the time trying to remember the set list and all the things Nessa said, because I wanted to make a nice presentation and stuff of it. Shame the pictures I took, weren't anything like good enough :(.
Oh well there will be other times. There have to be!

'No one lent a hand, no one laid a look upon me, invisible to everything but blame, no one cared to tell, no one dared to believe in anything, and left me to drown in this pain'