Author Topic: Kate Voegele  (Read 20569 times)

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Kate Voegele
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2008, 12:27:41 am »
Wild.  We just watched that.  Our house-mate-guest-whatever (she's staying with us until she can get on-campus housing) watches the show religiously and when she and Megan get home in the afternoon, they watch it together.  I just happened to be in the room with them last night because the couch is a good place to be on the computer.  It's just a good place to have to get up from very often because it sits so low.  I actually stopped what I was doing to watch the performance, though.
Dustin

I gotta wear shades

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Kate Voegele
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2009, 03:36:53 pm »
The CW drama "One Tree Hill" is entrusting Kate Voegele with a meatier role and more screen time by giving her character a love interest which will likely lead to some kind drama for her character of Mia, the aspiring singer/songwriter. Check out her compilation of scenes (nearly 10 minutes) from the latest episode of "One Tree Hill"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjdD5FMuCX8

I gotta wear shades

• View Profile
Kate Voegele
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2009, 10:35:42 am »
Kate appeared on television twice this past Monday (1-19-09):

Private performance on the ABC reality series "The Bachelor".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_YHglhyor0

Episode 6.15 of "One Tree Hill" in which her character Mia previews a new Kate song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEm-3crvhI4

I gotta wear shades

• View Profile
Kate Voegele
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2009, 02:53:11 pm »
Kate's wrapped up working on an all new album "A Fine Mess" with an anticipated release in May 2009.  Expect to see some new songs introduced on "One Tree Hill".  Here are a couple of behind the scenes promo vids for "A Fine Mess".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBsjZS72ndY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvJ5bH_CbVc

feishien

• View Profile
Kate Voegele
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2009, 04:13:43 am »
totally looking forward to Kate's new album! Love the title she's chosen for it :)

sarab

• Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Kate Voegele
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2010, 12:26:07 am »
i love her cd. my favorite is of course the piano driven song kindly unspoken. i didnt like her cd till i heard that song, then i decided to listen to it again & now im hooked on it.

THE best song on the record! I wish there were more like it on A Fine Mess
~Sara~

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2011, 06:02:28 pm »
Kate just posted tour dates!  See her facebook post
~Sara~

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2011, 09:36:36 am »
her new album Gravity Happens is excellent!  More guitar and piano than in the second album.  There are moments where she goes a tad country but not too much, she keeps the pop in it.  I really like this album, especially Sandcastles, sunshine in my sky, impatient girl, burning the harbor, enough for always...pretty much every song is great though  heart in chains is probably my least fav.
~Sara~

ryan9315

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2011, 11:30:00 pm »
I just saw her twice last week! it was my first time being exposed to her music. I've known of her for awhile. really liked it so I downloaded all her albums.

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2011, 07:39:44 am »
yay! she really is very good.  like i said in another post, the second album wasn't as good (to me) as the first and third..Maybe I didn't give it a chance, but it's still okay.
~Sara~

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2011, 08:50:42 am »
i love her!!!

i am kinda sad now that she's playing with natasha bedingfield cause it's getting too expensive to go to her shows now haha. i first saw her in 2007 when she opened for my FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE artist tyrone wells. and then i made it a point to go to her shows ever since every time she was in town. but eff now it's expensive!!!

anyways, i think all of her cd's are great. i think she's a very clever songwriter.

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2011, 02:15:29 am »
I saw her in late April in NYC where she was performing and answering questions from some guy/interviewer. There was a meet and greet and I got to talk to her and take pictures. She was very nice :) I love Gravity Happens but for some reasons I might prefer "A Fine Mess" I don't really know why (lol because it's great I know) but I really really like this record. She never was amongst my favorite artist and I realized at the end of 2009 that I spent most of the year listening to that particular record. Her debut is my least favorite, I don't know if you guys noticed it but her vocals really improved between the first and the second. In A fine mess they're flawless except at the very end of "Angel" where there might have been some autotune?? Am I just paranoid? lol In the a capella part.

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2011, 08:18:06 am »
I saw her in late April in NYC where she was performing and answering questions from some guy/interviewer. There was a meet and greet and I got to talk to her and take pictures. She was very nice :) I love Gravity Happens but for some reasons I might prefer "A Fine Mess" I don't really know why (lol because it's great I know) but I really really like this record. She never was amongst my favorite artist and I realized at the end of 2009 that I spent most of the year listening to that particular record. Her debut is my least favorite, I don't know if you guys noticed it but her vocals really improved between the first and the second. In A fine mess they're flawless except at the very end of "Angel" where there might have been some autotune?? Am I just paranoid? lol In the a capella part.

i think her debut album might be my favorite actually haha