Author Topic: Blade Trinity  (Read 2002 times)

reese052

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Blade Trinity
« on: December 07, 2004, 08:09:28 am »
I know this movie is not out yet, but it will be showing tomorrow.  I can hardly wait to see this!  

I wonder how they are going to explain Whistler's daughter?  It also has Ryan Reynolds and I think he's hilarious.  He was in a movie called Van Wilder.  I loved him in that movie.  Also he was in a tv show called "2 guys and a girl".  He was really funny in that one too.

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Blade Trinity
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2004, 09:35:40 am »
i've been waiting for this for awhile now...i liked the first two...this one looks better though   :D

reese052

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
couldn't wait 'til this weekend!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 10:29:57 am »
I went and saw this last night.  It was great!  I love the addition of Whistlet's daughter, Abigail and King.  For those of you who have seen Van Wilder, they kept that character within King.  It was like seeing Van Wilder on acid.  He was buff in this movie and so was Jessica Beil.  She looks really great!

I do like this one better than the second, but it doesn't beat out the first.   Dean (adversary on the first) was a much better character than Parker Posey's character.  What was up with that hair?  She acted like a young spoiled brat.

I wish they explained the fact that King was once a vampire himself.  The preview on TV was already mentioning this, but no explanation.