Poll

How many stories?

6 (21.4%)
15 (53.6%)
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: December 06, 2004, 05:27:15 pm

Author Topic: How many stories does your house have???  (Read 5535 times)

vt

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - vt92490
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - vahram924
    • View Profile
How many stories does your house have???
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2004, 02:52:46 pm »
Quote from: "Steavis"
Quote from: "DMccanless"
I have three stories on my house back in Georgia. Now I'm in my prison cell of a dorm room... *shudder* I feel like I should be tied to my bed...thats how creepy these rooms are.

Now on that statement, you should see the barracks I live in here; we were given the promise of large living accomodations and various recreational activities............nope, I share a room not even the size of my kitchen at home with another guy and the PX (the military Wal-Mart) isn't even in walking distance, so the only place you can go other than the barracks is here at the hospital, and yay, how fun...........

How do you pronounce that word, I've always wondered.  Is it "buh-racks" or "bear-rucks" or "bar-racks"?

Steavis

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - Steavis09@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - A+Name+Perhaps
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Steavis09@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2004, 03:05:43 pm »
Quote from: "vt"
Quote from: "Steavis"
Quote from: "DMccanless"
I have three stories on my house back in Georgia. Now I'm in my prison cell of a dorm room... *shudder* I feel like I should be tied to my bed...thats how creepy these rooms are.

Now on that statement, you should see the barracks I live in here; we were given the promise of large living accomodations and various recreational activities............nope, I share a room not even the size of my kitchen at home with another guy and the PX (the military Wal-Mart) isn't even in walking distance, so the only place you can go other than the barracks is here at the hospital, and yay, how fun...........

How do you pronounce that word, I've always wondered.  Is it "buh-racks" or "bear-rucks" or "bar-racks"?

Ha, barracks is pronounced "bare-icks," and yes, they're awful
Washington is a dreadfully awful place......this I've learned

Jay_Oh

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - jen@olson.net.nz
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NZGroovage
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nzgroovage/index.htm/
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2004, 09:08:29 pm »
The house I live in at the moment has two stories, upstairs - bedrooms, kitchen, study, bathroom, toilet and living room. Downtairs - garage, storage, laundry, toilet and my sisters huge bedroom.

We're just renting this house at the moment because we've sold our old house so soon well be moving into our new house, I can't wait! :lol:

Afterglow: Brazil is a forest... bah....
Gingernut: I didnt know brazil had sheep...

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2004, 09:13:52 pm »
Quote from: "Jay_Oh"
The house I live in at the moment has two stories, upstairs - bedrooms, kitchen, study, bathroom, toilet and living room. Downtairs - garage, storage, laundry, toilet and my sisters huge bedroom.

We're just renting this house at the moment because we've sold our old house so soon well be moving into our new house, I can't wait! :lol:

Sweet Jen, I'm moving too!

Some new area! Woop Woop, everyday I think "can't wait to move out of this DUMP!"

:D

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Corrsgirl1

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2004, 06:01:00 am »
Do you sart to count at the "gondflore"?
then its three
Here in the Netherlands the first floor is actualy the second one
Pretty Baby...Leave Me Breathless!!!!!!