Author Topic: Shannon Thomas  (Read 323709 times)

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Shannon Thomas
« Reply #405 on: October 07, 2005, 04:55:51 am »
Quote from: "medic0803"
oh!.. shannon!.. those new songs are super cool! I love them!.. but.. It wasn't necessary to erase "rose colored shades" I used to listen to that song everytime!.. everyday... that was my favorite version !  :cry:  can u send it to me?

Well, I'm going to record it again.  That version was all wrong--and it wasn't even finished!  I can send the song to you if you give me your email address.   :)
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Shannon Thomas
« Reply #406 on: October 07, 2005, 07:39:13 am »
Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"
oh!.. shannon!.. those new songs are super cool! I love them!.. but.. It wasn't necessary to erase "rose colored shades" I used to listen to that song everytime!.. everyday... that was my favorite version !  :cry:  can u send it to me?

Well, I'm going to record it again.  That version was all wrong--and it wasn't even finished!  I can send the song to you if you give me your email address.   :)

yay!... send it to manuelestuardo15@yahoo.es :).. oh!.. so.. The song wasn't even finished!... yay!.. I look forward to the new version!... I am just glad someone bumped the topic... :)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Shannon Thomas
« Reply #407 on: October 07, 2005, 07:00:25 pm »

Are you talking about the official site or myspace?  I took it down on myspace...BUT ADDED A NEW SONG!  I'm pretty sure none of you have heard it yet...it's called "Never Too Much."

Grr I wanna hear that song but my speakers aren't working at the moment.. should get them fixed soon but I dunno when. Ahh I hate computers sometimes  :cry:

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Email
Shannon Thomas
« Reply #408 on: October 09, 2005, 09:28:24 am »
Quote from: "Laura"

Are you talking about the official site or myspace?  I took it down on myspace...BUT ADDED A NEW SONG!  I'm pretty sure none of you have heard it yet...it's called "Never Too Much."

Grr I wanna hear that song but my speakers aren't working at the moment.. should get them fixed soon but I dunno when. Ahh I hate computers sometimes  :cry:

Well, when you DO get to hear the "new" songs (they're not actually new), let me know what you think!
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy

Manny

• View Profile
Shannon Thomas
« Reply #409 on: October 11, 2005, 03:24:47 pm »
I love your new songs!.. they are awesome!.. I like "never too much".. :) :wink:

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Email
Shannon Thomas
« Reply #410 on: October 11, 2005, 07:14:13 pm »
I love your new songs!.. they are awesome!.. I like "never too much".. :) :wink:

hehe, thanks...I just got done playing that (and a few other songs) at an open mic night here in Tulsa...for about 25 people.   :?  :D
The fantasy

Prophetic

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • MSN Messenger - bewildered_chaos@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - swallowmytruth
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - omgwhatanight
    • View Profile
    • Email
Shannon Thomas
« Reply #411 on: October 12, 2005, 10:41:17 am »
And I'm sure those 25 people enjoyed it.  :D

I sent my envelope for the something I believe in today. OBSESSION, here I COME!
language is an annoying neccesity..

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Email
Shannon Thomas
« Reply #412 on: October 12, 2005, 11:25:03 am »
Quote from: "Prophetic"
And I'm sure those 25 people enjoyed it.  :D

I sent my envelope for the something I believe in today. OBSESSION, here I COME!

Oh God, PLEASE don't get your hopes up like that!  I warned you about the quality of the album.  !!   :!:  :!: !! :!:  :!:
The fantasy

Prophetic

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • MSN Messenger - bewildered_chaos@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - swallowmytruth
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - omgwhatanight
    • View Profile
    • Email
Shannon Thomas
« Reply #413 on: October 12, 2005, 12:32:28 pm »
Music is music dude(ette)  :D I'm itching to hear the melodies for the songs I've been reading lyrics for. And it's totally worth the $6 or whatever. When and if you get famous I won't leak it to others... a la nessa demo tape  8)
language is an annoying neccesity..

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Email
Shannon Thomas
« Reply #414 on: October 12, 2005, 05:55:34 pm »
Quote from: "Prophetic"
Music is music dude(ette)  :D I'm itching to hear the melodies for the songs I've been reading lyrics for. And it's totally worth the $6 or whatever. When and if you get famous I won't leak it to others... a la nessa demo tape  8)

hehe, actually it would be pretty funny...'cause if I were "famous" (aka:  on a major label) I'd have MUCH better recordings and those old ones would be even MORE embarassing!  But it wouldn't matter 'cause the good recordings are what people would know me for.
The fantasy

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Shannon Thomas
« Reply #415 on: October 13, 2005, 05:33:04 am »
But tell me this:  If your fans started begging to hear some old song that you've long considered "out" (a la "Superhero" or "All I Ask"), would you refuse to play it, claim to have forgotten how to play it, or would you give in to your fans? 8)
Dustin

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Email
Shannon Thomas
« Reply #416 on: October 13, 2005, 07:47:16 am »
Quote from: "zurielshimon"
But tell me this:  If your fans started begging to hear some old song that you've long considered "out" (a la "Superhero" or "All I Ask"), would you refuse to play it, claim to have forgotten how to play it, or would you give in to your fans? 8)

I'D GIVE IT TO MY FANS!!!!   :D  :wink:
The fantasy

Manny

• View Profile
Shannon Thomas
« Reply #417 on: October 13, 2005, 11:01:21 am »

hehe, thanks...I just got done playing that (and a few other songs) at an open mic night here in Tulsa...for about 25 people.   :?  :D

wow!.. I bet those people loved it!.. too bad!.. my ass can't be at any your concerts..  :cry:

PianoLover24

Shannon Thomas
« Reply #418 on: October 13, 2005, 11:50:36 am »
Shannon: I'm so sorry for the long delay.....it will still be awhile. Please forgive me! i really do want it!

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Shannon Thomas
« Reply #419 on: October 13, 2005, 11:52:10 pm »
So... my speakers still aren't working but I was so curious to hear the new song I went into my parents' office & listened on their computer lol. Anyways, the new song is great! I LOVE it. I even tried adding it onto my myspace but the add songs feature isn't working.. blah.

And btw, I love The Something I Believe In even if you think the older recordings are "embarassing".. I don't think that at all & still don't get why you do lol.