Author Topic: Marilyn Manson  (Read 59932 times)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Marilyn Manson
« Reply #150 on: July 30, 2007, 02:22:46 pm »
Well than you don't know anything about him and you are quick to judge if he is what you call him. Thats the odbvious image that someone gets who just listens to the music for nothing....like you....but you don't get into the music deep enough or see enough of him to see he really is just a normal person....just a littl cookoo...but not psychotic either.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
Marilyn Manson
« Reply #151 on: July 30, 2007, 02:35:06 pm »
Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"
Well than you don't know anything about him and you are quick to judge if he is what you call him. Thats the odbvious image that someone gets who just listens to the music for nothing....like you....but you don't get into the music deep enough or see enough of him to see he really is just a normal person....just a littl cookoo...but not psychotic either.

There's no point in arguing with or even giving any attention to someone as vapid as luxbabylux. Just ignore them and eventually they'll go away. *Shrugs*
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

luxbabylux

• **BANNED**
  • Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Marilyn Manson
« Reply #152 on: July 30, 2007, 02:43:25 pm »
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"
Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"

There's no point in arguing with or even giving any attention to someone as vapid as luxbabylux. Just ignore them and eventually they'll go away. *Shrugs*

oh puhhhhleez
 :roll:

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Marilyn Manson
« Reply #153 on: July 30, 2007, 02:46:24 pm »
yeah so anyways....I heard hes directin, writing, and staring in this movie thats going to start shooting this fall. I think thats cool move away from music for a bit and try movies. I have heard him being in a few movies before but never seen him in any movies.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Marilyn Manson
« Reply #154 on: July 30, 2007, 02:56:06 pm »
I wonder what will be a Marilyn Manson movie like.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Marilyn Manson
« Reply #155 on: July 30, 2007, 03:16:23 pm »
http://imdb.com/title/tt0758775/

thats what is out so far. I think it will be pretty cool. There migth be a think saying they are not filming it because it was supposed to be out already...taking sweet time...but its filming.

Suicidalboobs

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Marilyn Manson
« Reply #156 on: July 30, 2007, 03:31:30 pm »
sounds cool, but it will most likely be "R" rated. I don't go for "R"s unless they are done with taste, or historically based.

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Marilyn Manson
« Reply #157 on: July 30, 2007, 03:48:54 pm »
It's so predictible for him to do an horror movie, he should do a romantic comedy instead (you know I'm not serious).

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Marilyn Manson
« Reply #158 on: July 30, 2007, 03:55:43 pm »
lol don't worry I knew lol him in a romantic comedy "hey honey come here"...pulls out knife... lol

luxbabylux

• **BANNED**
  • Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Marilyn Manson
« Reply #159 on: July 30, 2007, 08:09:23 pm »
since he's gona be in it it'll probably be horror BAHAHAH

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
Marilyn Manson
« Reply #160 on: August 03, 2007, 07:56:31 pm »
The new album sucks. What the fuck is up with all the retarded misplaced guitar solos.

I've been really unimpressed with Manson, especially in regards to his handling of his divorce with Dita, whom I adore. Manson had sex with Evan Rachel Wood (Who's also happens to be 19 years old) in his music video for Heart Shaped Glasses on his marital bed he shared with Dita.

I mean, what the hell Manson. He's just turned himself into a whiney victimised twat with this record. He needs to get over himself already.

Dammit Manson. :?

Hold up baby!

Let me set this straight.

Manson and Dita are no longer because she tried to change him.  She tried to control him.  She left him on Christmas and served him divorce papers on his birthday.

Also, there is no confirmation that he was having sex with his current girlfriend on the bed.  They just said that the director encouraged them to do whatever it takes to make it look hot.  The bed is not the actual bed that he shared with Dita.  

And his new CD is wonderful.  He has never been so honest and open about himself.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Marilyn Manson
« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2007, 08:01:27 pm »
mhmm true. I have only seen the video a few times, looks real lol if its not than great acting!

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
Marilyn Manson
« Reply #162 on: August 03, 2007, 10:09:56 pm »
Quote from: "nicole"
The new album sucks. What the fuck is up with all the retarded misplaced guitar solos.

I've been really unimpressed with Manson, especially in regards to his handling of his divorce with Dita, whom I adore. Manson had sex with Evan Rachel Wood (Who's also happens to be 19 years old) in his music video for Heart Shaped Glasses on his marital bed he shared with Dita.

I mean, what the hell Manson. He's just turned himself into a whiney victimised twat with this record. He needs to get over himself already.

Dammit Manson. :?

Hold up baby!

Let me set this straight.

Manson and Dita are no longer because she tried to change him.  She tried to control him.  She left him on Christmas and served him divorce papers on his birthday.

Also, there is no confirmation that he was having sex with his current girlfriend on the bed.  They just said that the director encouraged them to do whatever it takes to make it look hot.  The bed is not the actual bed that he shared with Dita.  

And his new CD is wonderful.  He has never been so honest and open about himself.

The notion of Dita trying to "control" Manson is just his side of the story. There's two sides to a coin. In the end it comes down to who's side story you choose to believe, but with Manson's recent actions I feel little sympathy for his pity play.

Dita filed for divorce AFTER christmas, on December 29th. The papers just happened to be served to him at his studio on his birthday, she didn't walk up to him with the papers on his birthday personally out of spite, she wasn't involved with timing of the papers being served.

Just watch this interview -

http://www.thelondonpaper.com/cs/Satellite/london/lcsearch/article/1157148054252?packedargs=suffix%3DArticleController

Just so everyone perfectly knows, Dita wants nothing from Manson. She's moving on with her life, she isn't seeking any money or spousal support from Manson. She's tried to leave him in peace.

Manson is the one making a spectacle out of the divorce, and using publicity from it to drive album sales. And obviously completely disrespecting Dita in the process by fucking a 19 year old girl on their marital bed for everyone to see.

This interview with Dita is a REACTION from her in regards to what Manson has been doing and handling the divorce, in no way is she seeking publicity to further her own ends. She states in the interview that she and Manson actually agreed to make the divorce as private as possible, and then he went behind her back and started to freely discuss it in interviews and portray Dita as some controlling vixen.

Seriously, give me a break.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
Marilyn Manson
« Reply #163 on: August 04, 2007, 03:16:26 pm »
I've seen Dita in action myself several times.    Enjoy reading your Dita articles.  Maybe you should start a Dita thread somewhere and try keeping this thread the way it should be... about Marilyn Manson.

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
Marilyn Manson
« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2007, 02:30:17 am »
Quote from: "luxbabylux"
marylin manson is a psychotic man and he is in dire need of help, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure THAT out!  :wink:

Haha that's what he WANTS YOU to think.... he pushes buttons and yours got pushed, obviously.  :wink:

Seeing him in October, yay!
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON