Author Topic: Matthew Jordan (from VC´s mtv duet)  (Read 14429 times)

matthewjordan

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://www.matthewjordan.com
Matthew Jordan (from VC´s mtv duet)
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2005, 04:05:51 pm »
Hey Katia! I sent your autographed CD out this morning. You'll get it in a couple days... keep me posted about when it gets there, ok? :D

No worries Laura - if I had the choice between "Wango Tango" and my show, I'm sure I'd choose "Wango Tango," hands down :wink: If you get down to San Diego, that'd definitely be awesome... I'll probably have another LA show in June or July as well. What part of SoCal do you live in?

Oh, and to answer your question Gingernut, I still have the vest. It's currently gathering dust in the corner of my closet. And I was only joking about putting it up on eBay. Although I admit, a quarter would come close to covering the actual price of that vest - I got it at a thrift store. So it was someone else's bad fashion decision before mine, lol.

-Matt
http://www.matthewjordan.com

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2005, 11:13:26 pm »
Quote from: "matthewjordan"
No worries Laura - if I had the choice between "Wango Tango" and my show, I'm sure I'd choose "Wango Tango," hands down :wink: If you get down to San Diego, that'd definitely be awesome... I'll probably have another LA show in June or July as well. What part of SoCal do you live in?

Actually I'd rather go to ur show haha. I live in the Temecula/Murrieta area... dunno if your familiar with that. And I asked like two of my friends if they wanted to go with me to your June show but I couldn't talk them into it cuz they had no idea who you were. And I even tried talking my mom into it but she wouldn't take me either, darnit. I do drive, I just haven't driven that far yet so that sucks. You should come down here & do a show lol j/k.

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2005, 12:20:17 pm »
there are some new songs at myspace :D

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2006, 12:12:53 am »
It looks like I'm finally gonna get to see Matthew Jordan after waiting for like a freakin' year! haha. I have two friends going, it's gonna be fun.

It's on Feb.25th.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2006, 09:25:59 pm »
bump.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2006, 05:18:57 pm »
Yay i'm seeing/hopefully meeting Matt tomorrow.  :D

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2006, 01:50:26 pm »
The concert was amazing & it was awesome cuz the place was so small. We were sitting probably like 5 ft. away from him lol. But yeah he was awesome & I was surprised he recognized me from MySpace. My friends really liked him & he also gave me a cd with some songs from MySpace with "Close" on there as well, he was so sweet  :D

I only took a couple pics. of the show cuz it was so intimate & I would've felt weird taking anymore, especially since we were upfront but they came out okay.

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2006, 02:30:01 pm »
those are great pictures!it sounds like you had a great time!

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - stephlava2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/stephaniepressman
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2006, 01:37:36 pm »
so, i went to see this girl i know play last night at the mint... and i recogonized this person.....and realized it was this guy... from duets... i told him i was a nessaholic... and knew he was too...
we chatted for a moment, and he said how he was playing too...but unfortunately i couldn't stay....i had previous plans that couldnt be broken... but he seems like an uber nice guy... and any nessaholic is good in my book.... btw ... he mentioned how laura had come to one of his shows... and how sweet she was... i agreed.
xoxo

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2006, 05:36:41 pm »
Aww that's awesome Steph. Dang I'm gonna have to see him again haha, I would love to see him with a live band. I dunno if I can talk my friends into seeing him again, but if he comes up i'll mention the show in SD. You should definitely check out one of his upcoming shows tho if you can.

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2006, 02:47:44 am »
he mentioned to me he was coming to the open mic next thursday at highland grounds... which is where i go for my open mic... if you came to that ... (in hollywood - thursday nights...) you would also get to see me perform... but i understand if you wouldnt want to see me :(
xoxo

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2006, 11:06:45 am »
Aww are you kidding? I would love to see you perform. It's just kind of hard to make it to certain shows since I can't drive by myself to Hollywood & San Diego & stuff, especially at night...still getting used to driving on freeways. I usually go with my friends to concerts so yeah.

But if your ever a little closer, i'd love to see you perform.  :)

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2006, 03:35:16 pm »
laura - where do you live? Orange County?

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2006, 06:50:35 pm »
About a little over an hour from the OC. In Temecula. We saw Matt at the neighborhood cup in Aliso Viejo.

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2006, 02:28:08 am »
i just wondered... how far from hollywood?
because i just booked my first gig... at highland grounds - i would love if you could come. like a whole set of me!!!
xoxo