Author Topic: Your Dream LOVE IS AN ART Tour Setlist  (Read 2154 times)

vttmishere

• Make me high on lullabies
  • do it, do it
    • View Profile
    • Email
Your Dream LOVE IS AN ART Tour Setlist
« on: April 12, 2020, 10:46:58 am »
So, while we're all facing quarantine and surely listening to the new record on repeat plus, of course, waiting for "Break to Save" to be released as a B-Side like Vanessa stated on that recent Q&A, I thought it would be fun for us huge fans to dream a little and share our ideal (closer to reality or far away from it, your choice) LOVE IS AN ART Tour Setlist.

I'm sure mine has got to be the most impossible one of all, but a fan's gotta a right to dream, right? And also to hope with fingers crossed for that Live CD/Blu-Ray bundle from the new show to be released in December  ;D  I think it's time we finally get a beautiful professionally-shot show to watch over and over again, not only listen.

01. Miner's Canary
02. Operator
03. Hear the Bells
04. Future Pain
05. (House of Seven Swords Instrumental Intro) I Know You Don't Mean It
06. Sway
07. Private Radio
08. Tall Tales for Spring (Interlude)
09. White Houses
10. Fairweather Friend
11. Pretty Baby
12. Back to Life (with elements from Blue Pool)
13. A Thousand Miles / Big Yellow Taxi (Medley)
14. Landslide (Fleetwood Mac cover)
15. Nolita Fairytale
16. Salesman
17. Best Behavior
18. Young Heart
19. Twilight
20. Half a Week Before the Winter
21. Die, Dinosaur
Encore
22. (Carousel Interlude)
23. Love Is an Art
24. The Only Way to Love

I acknowledge that it's way too long for Vanessa's standards, but 1) what I mean by "interludes" are short instrumental pieces; furthermore, some songs could also be cut a little short; 2) I actually don't think it would be asking too much since I attended Dido's 2-hour-long concert here in São Paulo (Brazil) last November with a total of 21 songs (including 1 fans' request and a brand new track), not to mention a lot of chatting with the audience.

Ok, so what are your dream setlists?  8)
'can't fight the force of my young beating heart'