Author Topic: Phenomenon on NBC with Criss Angel  (Read 2109 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Phenomenon on NBC with Criss Angel
« on: October 30, 2007, 09:02:01 pm »
Like Criss Angel said to Ryan, he's turning into Ryan Seacreast with all these projects. First Mindfreak, he's practicing for his summer show at the Luxor, now this show which is in LA. He said he only gets like 2 hours of sleep now.

Anyways, it's on NBC Wednesday I believe? there's a 2 hour live special on Halloween which is supposed to be pretty awesome. It's basically the Magic version of American Idol, he's trying to find the next great Magician. He said he can be like Simon Cowell at times, but he's not TRYING to be like him. When someone's lame, he's gonna tell them. But he's really a nice person, I met him over the summer. There's also another judge I forget the name. uri gellar or something? I'm probably completely off with the name.

I haven't seen the show yet, still need to watch it online. Or on DVR cuz my dad recorded it for me.

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 01:22:17 pm »
I saw it and it was okay but I don't think it will last long

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 02:25:08 pm »
^it's only on for 5 weeks..& i watched part of it earlier & holy crap Ross the intern was absolutely hilarious! i agree with Criss about the first two acts on the first episode, they were kinda lame. the Ross & Carmen Electra thing HAD to be planned, no way that can happen.