Author Topic: Time Warner Cable Commercial in Rochester  (Read 2499 times)

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Time Warner Cable Commercial in Rochester
« on: July 23, 2005, 08:42:46 am »
Okay, I am currently in Rochester NY visiting my cousin, and I tell them I love Vanessa Carlton.  Well, they say "Oh that girl on the commercial?"  And I say yes, apparently from what they tell me, the commercial with V comes on pretty often.  I was suprised to hear that, then in the car we were listening to Vanessa, and White Houses was on, my cousin sang the entire time to White Houses, and I was suprised because she didn't even listen to V.  I asked her if the played White Houses alot and she said last summer they played her all the time!!  Hopefull this means that people here in Rochester know who she is!!!  That way her next album will be a smash!

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

strawberrymist

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2005, 02:55:45 pm »
I live in Canada and we get FOX from Rochester. I was really surprised when I first saw Vanessa on the Time Warner Cable commercial, and it came on pretty often :D. I haven't seen it in a while though, it makes me sad :P

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Commercial
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 06:40:51 pm »
Cool, see I live in AZ and we get COX cable down here so I still have yet to actually see the commercial on T.v. but on the interent I have, by the way, neat avatar!

strawberrymist

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2005, 10:46:02 pm »
Thanks =)

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 06:58:16 pm »
That commercial was soooo over played... serously if you say do you vanessa carlton

they say no, just say time is on my side... or the time warner girl.. still about a year later
Peace
-S

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Zales
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2006, 08:56:43 pm »
I think that the Zales commercial is played tooooo much!  People are going to think she is the Zales girl now!