Author Topic: Question...  (Read 2070 times)

snickers

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Question...
« on: September 19, 2005, 01:21:31 pm »
'Kay -- does anyone know why it is that Vanessa's TV appearances and the like aren't announced on the News section of her official site BEFORE they occur?  I'm specifically referring to the late night TV U.S. Open appearance thing-y and the so-far non-existent Cribs episode, etc.  I would have liked to have seen Vanessa perform on TV the other night, and I'm sure a lot of other people would have, too.  A little publicity beforehand would have been nice.  I mean, her management must have known in advance it was going to happen -- why not announce it, if not here, at least on the News section of the official site?  Is it still that problem of the record company not promoting her, or is it a management thing, or what?

Don't get me wrong -- you guys here and on the message boards at the O-board are great detectives and wonderful at finding out what's going on when.  I get tons of great info from you guys and I thank you for that.  All I'm saying is a little involvement by and advance notice on the "official" side of things would be nice.
-I know you like the way you feel when I play

angelheart56

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • MSN Messenger - angelheart567865@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - vcangelsb922
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - angelheart567865
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/angelheart56
Question...
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 02:03:37 pm »
I think because her record label stopped supporting her and I believe that site was run by the label. I could be wrong though... It's just what I always thought.

Manny

• View Profile
Question...
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 02:24:12 pm »
Quote from: "angelheart56"
I think because her record label stopped supporting her and I believe that site was run by the label. I could be wrong though... It's just what I always thought.

wich site?

angelheart56

• MSN Messenger - angelheart567865@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - vcangelsb922
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - angelheart567865
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/angelheart56
Question...
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 03:21:59 pm »
her official one... it's just my opinon though...

Manny

• View Profile
Question...
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2005, 03:29:34 pm »
OH!.. that sucks!...

nosticker

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - DanTVFish
    • View Profile
Question...
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2005, 05:46:46 pm »
It's no secret that the O-board is next to no use when it comes to news about VC.  I get the feeling that so many over there are asleep at the wheel.  I mean, SOMEONE knows about the appearances, otherwise they wouldn't come off.

The O-board was never great.  We're at the mercy of those who know....
and they ain't sharin'.

Dan/NS