Author Topic: Newbie here =)  (Read 2483 times)

Jacket

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Newbie here =)
« on: October 02, 2005, 09:21:37 am »
Hi, I'm new here to the forums, but I've been a guest here for awhile. I am one of Vanessa's BIGGEST fans, I've got both her cds and most of her hidden songs. My favorite song by her right now is Wonder, I love the lyrics and I think she plays it well. I also like Little Mary, which is really sad, and amazing because she wrote it when she was 8. I also write piano sheet music, play piano, but sadly can't sing...Well ok I hope I get to meet everyone in time!

Jacket
I took the road less travelled. Now, where the hell am I? Thank you vampires01 for the icon! Even if you're an alien, I still luff you! BWAAHAHHAA I GET TO MEET VANESSA CARLTON AT THE WICHITA FALLS PERFORMANCE!!!! OCTOBER 21ST

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Newbie here =)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2005, 10:26:20 am »
Hello...welcome!   :D
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

GeNuInEwAnNaBe69

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Newbie here =)
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 12:56:07 pm »
OMG me too! I was inspired to take piano lessons after i heard Little Mary one time.  Now, I can't go one day without playing a little Nessa! and petting her too (As in my dog). :jester:
"So just remember all you not-so-giant-squids out there, there is no such thing as a little squid, just little nets."
-Jon Stewart

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Newbie here =)
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 07:15:56 pm »
weve got a funny one here!!!!

welcome to the site