Author Topic: Vanessa and Stephan Jenkins  (Read 2029 times)

Spainshhouses

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Vanessa and Stephan Jenkins
« on: January 04, 2006, 07:52:02 am »
Hi all, i have been away a lot recently and have only just started login into my forums etc, i wanted to know if Vanessa and Stephan were still together and if not why and how? None of my business i know but always like to know whats going on with VC. I like what i am hearing about the new album, is there any live versions of new songs for download??? I should go and have a search but it has been like 2 months since i was last here and there could be lots to search.

One other thing, when i was last here there were people talking about a Nashville DVD? I really wanted to get my hands on it but where i live in London i wasn't sure if you guys would want to send it all the way to the UK for a few dollars? If anybody either in the USA or UK would be willing to burn me a copy and post to me i would be willing to pay or help out with anything that could???? I know it sounds a bit desperate but here in the UK we really dont get to see a lot of VC on our TV screens. A FULL SHOW ON DVD WOULD BE AWESOME AND WOULD MAKE 2006 THE BEST YEAR EVER.... MY FINGERS ARE CROSSED! :D  :D
"Ms. Jones taught me English, but I think I just shot her son
Cause he owed me money, with a bullet in the chest you cannot run
Now he's bleeding in a vacant lot
The one in the summer where we used to smoke pot
I guess I didn't mean it
But man you should of seen it
His flesh explode"

Spainshhouses

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 08:41:53 am »
You guys must all be asleep over there in the USA???

Either that or nobody knows the answer to what i am looking for???

I have only had 3 views and i started the thread like over 2 hours ago, get up sleepy heads, ha ha ha ha :D
I guess I didn't mean it
His flesh explode"

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 09:18:29 am »
I'm not asleep, though I really wish I were.  I'll leave the Vanessa and Stephan question to someone else, though I haven't heard anything about a breakup.

As for the concert video from Nashville, it's a Video CD rather than a DVD, and I was the one making them and mailing them, all over the world.  After six months, I discontinued the mailing, but I can transfer the files to you over AIM or something similar, but I warn you it's over 700 MB.  Over 50 copies of the video are out there, several of which being right there in the UK, so surely someone can send you a copy. :D
Dustin

amberbeads

• AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 09:18:48 am »
yes they're still together and you're right, it's none of our business.
as far as the dvd, it was made by zurielshimon. pm him about it.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

amberbeads

• AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 09:19:53 am »
Quote from: "zurielshimon"
I'm not asleep, though I really wish I were.  I'll leave the Vanessa and Stephan question to someone else, though I haven't heard anything about a breakup.

As for the concert video from Nashville, it's a Video CD rather than a DVD, and I was the one making them and mailing them, all over the world.  After six months, I discontinued the mailing, but I can transfer the files to you over AIM or something similar, but I warn you it's over 700 MB.  Over 50 copies of the video are out there, several of which being right there in the UK, so surely someone can send you a copy. :D

lol beat me to it.
can you im it to me? idledaylight01
i have T1 so it shouldn't be bad.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

zurielshimon

• AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 09:39:48 am »
I'm on a T1 connection here at school too (though it's shared with something like 200 other computers), but my connection speeds are really good.  If I wanted to, though I don't because it's illegal, I can start downloading a movie when I get to school and be done with it by the time I leave in the afternoon.
Dustin

Spainshhouses

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2006, 06:21:09 am »
Quote from: "zurielshimon"

If you could send the files that would be great, i dont have AIM but my friend has an ftp site you could upload the files to if thats ok with you??? Otherwise it would have to be via megaupload or you send it. Upload the files seperately or something? Anyway thank you for your help so far, i hope we can find a way round this. I really like your front cover as well, i saw it in another thread. :D
I guess I didn't mean it
His flesh explode"