Author Topic: We're back, we're back from San Francisco [videos posted]  (Read 59692 times)

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
We're back, we're back from San Francisco [videos posted]
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2006, 08:38:14 pm »
whats with all the effen drama?

bluebutterfly

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/jesster22
« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2006, 09:33:04 pm »
Quote from: "white_houses"

So, even though this has absolutely NOTHING to do with you, you still decided to include your dumb ass in it. Next time bitch, don't resurrect old shit without reading the threads first, 'cos you have NO idea what you're talking about. Stupid girl.

i did read all of the thread. and i got "involved" because you have no right to tell sammy to fuck off, or any of the other things you said.  someone like you who throws abuse like that must have issues.
i know you're going to reply to this again but i dont care because i've had enough.
your attitude is just disgusting. grow up already.

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2006, 09:53:18 pm »
just let it go, jess. forget about him/her. i did. :)
Samuel
(he/him)

bluebutterfly

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/jesster22
« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2006, 10:16:09 pm »
:)

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2006, 05:47:00 am »
Quote from: "bluebutterfly"

So, even though this has absolutely NOTHING to do with you, you still decided to include your dumb ass in it. Next time bitch, don't resurrect old shit without reading the threads first, 'cos you have NO idea what you're talking about. Stupid girl.

i did read all of the thread. and i got "involved" because you have no right to tell sammy to fuck off, or any of the other things you said.  someone like you who throws abuse like that must have issues.
i know you're going to reply to this again but i dont care because i've had enough.

Well you must be psychic bitch, 'cos I sure as hell ain't gonna sit here and take it.

I have no right telling people to fuck off, yet in your last message to me, you did exactly the same thing. So if that's the case, then explain to me what right you have :)

Someone who gets themselves in other people's arguments must have issues too...maybe you haven't got much of a life and are pining for one, which is why you enter other people's business?

My attitude is MY attitude. And I'll behave how I want. You're telling me to grow up, but you're worse than me, as you simply can't ignore me. You have to reply in other people's shit that doesn't concern you ONE tiny little bit.

So next time, bitch, stay the fuck outta shit that doesn't concern you. 'Cos the whole thing got dropped until you're big ass nose started poking it's way back in here again.

Gingernut

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2006, 07:45:04 am »
Pleeaase drop it. If you want to argue, pm.

Thanks for the videos :) x

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2006, 07:46:21 am »
you're welcome :D
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

LimeTwister

« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2006, 08:22:28 am »
Okay, so it took me like three days to find the video trying to get through the fightfest we've got going on (where are the mods?)...but fucking sweet! Thank you for sharing that, natalie.  I think I am really going to like the new album...and that dog is cute lol.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
//////////
« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2006, 04:40:37 pm »
I sent you a pm Natalie :) I hope ur able to answer my question .....

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

charmedguy18

« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2006, 04:51:16 pm »
Quote from: "bluebutterfly"

Well you must be psychic bitch, 'cos I sure as hell ain't gonna sit here and take it.

I have no right telling people to fuck off, yet in your last message to me, you did exactly the same thing. So i
f that's the case, then explain to me what right you have :)

Someone who gets themselves in other people's arguments must have issues too...maybe you haven't got much of a life and are pining for one, which is why you enter other people's business?

My attitude is MY attitude. And I'll behave how I want. You're telling me to grow up, but you're worse than me, as you simply can't ignore me. You have to reply in other people's shit that doesn't concern you ONE tiny little bit.

So next time, bitch, stay the fuck outta shit that doesn't concern you. 'Cos the whole thing got dropped until you're big ass nose started poking it's way back in here again.

Calm down! Everything is all right. Just drop everything.
<3

PutYourHandsOnMe101

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com
Thank you guys soooo much for sharing!!!!
« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2006, 07:26:24 pm »
:D  You're SOOOO lucky, can you remeber any of the lyrics to Wave Goodbye or Spring Street??? I totally understand if you can't but I'm just curious.... oh and since you guys heard some of the songs in their almost finished stage which one do you think sounds the best and would be her first single??? Well thanks again for sharing  :lol:

and if you don't believe me... just Put Your Hands On Me

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you guys soooo much for sharing!!!!
« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2006, 10:46:40 pm »
Quote from: "PutYourHandsOnMe101"
:D  You're SOOOO lucky, can you remeber any of the lyrics to Wave Goodbye or Spring Street??? I totally understand if you can't but I'm just curious.... oh and since you guys heard some of the songs in their almost finished stage which one do you think sounds the best and would be her first single??? Well thanks again for sharing  :lol:

hmm.. really the only thing i can remember about spring street, is the na na na thing, but nat might have more info, cuz she took notes. wave goodbye, i honestly can't remember anything about the song, except that it's very similar to spring street. sorry. :(

and about the single thing.. i'm not really sure. we were talking about that with our friend..he thinks PYHOM sounds like the single. i think that Best Behaviour could be a possibility, but i think PYHOM is the song i'd use. i don't know what she thinks though..i have no idea.
Samuel
(he/him)

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2006, 05:59:33 am »
Spring Street was something about standing in the driveway or on the porch or the sidewalk or something... And like "she has to let me go" or something re: her mom... I really can't remember. We didn't listen to Nessa until we were done with all the 3eb stuff... I was really high by then. :oops:
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2006, 10:43:08 am »
yes, yes. that was definitely a major problem.
Samuel
(he/him)

angelheart56

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • MSN Messenger - angelheart567865@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - vcangelsb922
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - angelheart567865
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/angelheart56
« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2006, 11:49:04 am »
Quote from: "amberbeads"